Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Home button not working

• tibip Friday, November 09, 2018 9:04 PM Reply

Hi, 

All of a sudden my UMI Digi Plus E home button stopped working. It is like it is a sensor isue.. the button works well mechanically, but I have to keep the finger on it. The moment I take off the finger from the button it starts to vibrate.. Like the button is pressed phisically multiple times.. this sends a lot of override messages to the CPU, so nothing else work. If place the finger on the fingerprint / home button everything works well. I tried factory reset, etc.. and still the same thing. It works only if I keep the finger on the home button so there is contact between my finger ( any finger ) and the button. The fingerprint functionality is not enabled. ( just in case you wonder ).  Anybody else got this issue ? if yes, how can you got resolved ? To me it looks like a hardware issue with the fingerprint sensor in the button..

Thank you !

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere