Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Netherlands packet trace code not available

• eliamaracani Thursday, November 15, 2018 3:08 AM Reply

Hi, 

I have two orders that are supposed to come to Amsterdam, they have been shipped on the 28th of October and DX says they arrived in the Netherlands the 8th and 9th of November, but since there is no Dutch packet trace number I am not able to trace the packet. I've been waiting for a week now for the new tracker to show up, but nothing happened, can you please guys help me?

P.S. I've been using also other websites to track the packets, like 17track, but nothing changes (of course, since there is no Dutch packet trace number)

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, November 16, 2018 10:47 AM Reply

Hello @eliamaracani

Could you please  tell us the order number, then we can check for you.

Posts(413) | Reviews | Tip post

• eliamaracani Friday, November 16, 2018 3:36 PM Reply

Hi @Alisa-Deng

Here is my order number: 181025001013566159

Thanks,
    M.E.

• eliamaracani Monday, November 19, 2018 4:55 PM Reply

Is there any news? :)

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:25 AM Reply

@eliamaracani

You can track it via the following link:

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RP073926285CN,LP505393532MY

• eliamaracani Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:30 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

I already had that link and those two tracking codes (RP073926285CN, LP505393532MY).
    Maybe I wasn't clear before, but my problem is to track the packets after they arrived in the Netherlands. Those tracking codes only allow me to track the packets from China (RP073926285CN) to the Netherlands and from Malaysia (LP505393532MY) to the Netherlands.
    But both the tracking numbers say that the packets arrived in the Netherlands 10 days ago, and it's 10 days that I can't trace them anymore. If you visit the link you gave me (https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RP073926285CN,LP505393532MY), you'll see what I mean (there is a little triangle with exclamation point next to netherlands).

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 24, 2018 11:50 AM Reply

@eliamaracani

We have checked this issue with our logistic team and they got back to us that the package is in transit and it is normal to see the tracking information cannot been updated frequently when it is transit from one country to another.

• eliamaracani Saturday, November 24, 2018 6:58 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

Thanks for the info.
    Is it normal though that it's been 16 days now that the tracking number has not been updated?

Also, it is now more than 20 business days that I've been waiting for the packets. They have been shipped a month ago and I have received nothing yet.

M.E.

• eliamaracani Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:44 PM Reply

Just checking in. Is there any news? 

I tried to contact my local post offic, but without the traking number, that I don't have, they can't do anything. 

Is it possible to know at least where the packet has been delivered to? Otherwise there is no way I can try to find it. I know it arrived in the Netherlands on the 9th of November, 20 days ago. 

And it's been two weeks now I am asking you for the new tracking number.

Could you please help me with this and send me the tracking number? Or provide me with a way to find the new tracking number, or tell me where the packet is, or just give me back the money. 

I've sent personal messages, opened tickets, wrote on the forum and sent emails.

As stated before numerous times, in mails, tickets, messages and forum posts, I can wait till the end of the week, but I won't wait any longer. I've been waiting for more than a month now.

PLEASE provide me with some answers here.

Thanks in advance.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, December 05, 2018 6:02 PM Reply

@eliamaracani

Our customer service staff have replied your ticket.

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere