Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Nice clock! And it's only $3520.01

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:23 PM Reply

I think I'll pick up a dozen of them. They'll make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.  :)

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 19, 2018 4:25 AM Reply

$6412.10 here, or $6381.22 with standard shipping (what am I using then?), or $8803.66 for expedited shipping.

List Price US$21322.20 You Save 40 %

That works out to $12,793.32.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Monday, November 19, 2018 8:40 AM Reply

time is priceless.....yet this proves DX have managed to put a price on it

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11989) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:17 AM Reply

WOW! the price difference between sending this item to America (US$3520.01) and to Australia (US$6412.10) is $2892.09!

We are led to believe that those price differences are due to the varying postal cost to different countries. US Post must be really cheap! Could you order one of these for me gasbag? Let me know when it arrives and I'll fly over and pick it up.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:14 AM Reply

I can remember when Apple Macs cost so much in this country that flying to the States, buying one, and flying back was cheaper than buying one locally.

Now they're just expensive everywhere.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:01 PM Reply

US Post must be really cheap! Could you order one of these for me gasbag?

No problem. Just remember... they can go back up to full price at any time, and you'll probably kick yourself in the backside for not getting at least 3~4. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

Deals like this only come along once or twice in a lifetime.

Ask them.

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:26 PM Reply

I thought about that GB but apparently they're trying to limit them to one per customer. Perhaps you hadn't noticed the bulk rate prices... for 3+ units the price almost doubles!

Btw, are you blokes still not getting email notification of a reply in a thread to which you contributed? I haven't had one for many months and PM notices  only show up on the latest posts list.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:33 PM Reply

I seem to get them most of the time.

Those Bulkrate prices fit with the 40% discount price. Indeed, the 3+ price is the familiar $1.70 less than the $12,793.32 price I calculated.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:33 PM Reply

I thought about that GB but apparently they're trying to limit them to one per customer. Perhaps you hadn't noticed the bulk rate prices... for 3+ units the price almost doubles!

Ah, but that's the beauty of this deal. You can make separate orders for each one and not have to pay $1.70 extra for standard shipping. If you order 10 of them, you'll save $17.00

About the email notifications, as sheepish said, I seem to get most of them. 

I remember when you first mentioned it, some suggestions were made, but I don't remember if anyone mentioned deleting cookies/clearing cache. 

I wonder if it could be some type of bug on DX's end. Like the complaints from people who can't unsubscribe from spam emails, you cant subscribe to the forums, which are pretty much mostly spam nowadays. 

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:13 AM Reply

Do you mean clearing cookies for fixing the lack of email notifications? I can't imagine cookies being involved. I'm sure what's causing it is either a bug at DX's end or DX emails being spam filtered en route.

But what's this about not being able to subscribe to the forums? There's a tick-box for that: "Subscribe to this thread (get an e-mail for every reply)".

Remembering 30 years.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere