Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

WHAT HAPPENED WITH D.X ?

• Maurilio29 Saturday, November 24, 2018 11:42 PM Reply

What's happening with DX?

First the site was with problems, changed all the visual, no access, nothing worked, who did not know the old address could not access, now delays of months to solve cases of requests in tickets, no solution and do not even respond, my request 180809001015132759 came with problems, I opened a ticket they answered something without a link, just to emphasize the same, some time ago I bought in (REMOVED) and I had a similar problem, a maximum of 15 days solved, here in DEALEXTREME this very bureaucratic, if at least of these rsposta, but I have not bought here for some time because of these problems, now that I have returned, I see that the same thing continues, frankly, DX something must be done, my customer dissatisfaction is recorded.

Thank you,

Maurilio.

Maurilio - Brasil
    Posts(187) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 25, 2018 10:08 PM Reply

There has been no official explanation of what's going on at DX, but they occasionally mention upgrading the site. 

Here is a list of just the site bugs at present. > http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447018  There may be a few more. I don't think that error reports now being ignored was mentioned. Nor was reviews only being posted sporadically, or staff only responding to the forums once or twice a week now.

There was no mention by DX of many things that no longer work, like the error reports I mentioned, or Live Chat (which many people complain about)

The descriptions of many products here now are absolutely ridiculous, and some contain no useful info at all. Or wrong info. Product forums pointing out the bad descriptions are totally ignored.

But the worst thing of all, is that DX doesn't seem to care about any of it. 

It's my own personal theory, but I think they've lost too much business/money to last much longer. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, November 26, 2018 9:15 AM Reply

[email protected]

Our customer service staff is following up on your Tiekt, please reply directly to Tiket.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maurilio29 Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:21 AM Reply

@gasbag11    -  Thanks for your reply, but not solution the problem !

Maurilio - Brasil

• Maurilio29 Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:35 AM Reply

@Yolanda-du     - Thanks for your reply ! 

- Now reply in my ticks,tks! 

- But not solution, im bougth, and waiting the 1-2 months for receive, and then, now i'm need waiting for weeks reply a one unic ticket, and nothing conclusive, thanks for your interesse in resolve my problem, but im seem this is a one problem sistemic here in the D.X , gone back a site prior i need buy!  If not buy here , i will buy in another site.

For long years i see the "AFTER SALES" is problematic, bureaucratic, tickets delayed, i like buy here, but ... something  need be DONE !

well , sorry for the outburst, but if you want to sell more, and recommend a D.X, solve quickly, especially at , A F T E R      S A L E S.

Tks,

Maurilio.

Maurilio - Brasil

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:45 AM Reply

You asked what happened to DX and I told you.

I'm just a customer like you. I can't solve anything.

I've made many suggestions to DX over the years, and so have many other prople, but they were all ignored like everything else here.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maurilio29 Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:23 AM Reply

Hello, how are you,

I think that DX should look at the small details, it is they who make the difference, especially this FORUM, many people when they feel dissatisfied with the purchase or the product, do not know where to complain, or if they complain are not satisfied with the solution, I say This is not to create problems or because of the dissatisfaction of my request that has not been solved yet (AFF), but a place where you can buy, and if the product is bad or comes with problems can easily be solved the case.

Someone of greater stature or management of this site should see what happens!

These days I could not make 2 requests, because of this horrible change in this site, could not test before putting this site on the air ????

Horrible !!!!

I'm talking in the desert, but at least pass the forum link to a manager or STAFF to solve the problems.

Good, I said!

tks,

Maurilio.

Maurilio - Brasil

• Maurilio29 Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:45 AM Reply

What is missing from this site, to be the best?

- Keep orders with free shipping

- Make more promotions

- When paying accept to put my points and coupons all at once, everything included, what does not happen

- Lack of information on the products (clothes have no measurements, and if they have Chinese, most items lack information of size and description)

- I do not mind paying insurance, as long as I get lost send me another one

- When receiving products make an honest review, but since it does not have to be approved by someone else, it has to be like in ALIExxxxxxx.

- What I am seeing with these changes ... product costs 1,00 and the freight 4,00? How can you?

- Bureaucratic system to return products and receive returns

- Ticket takes too long to be read, when they respond, they write something without a link, just to answer the ticket and leave without a solution, if they respond, reply with solution and that's it!

- And the big balcony! (see how ALxxxxxx works), show!

Something else just ask, thank you!

Maurilio - Brasil

post edited by Maurilio29 on 11/27/2018 at 8:58 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:13 AM Reply
    I think that DX should look at the small details, ... especially this FORUM,

Like how you have at least two posts in this thread advertising competitors?

I'm talking in the desert,

More correctly, you're posting spam in the DX forums by starting multiple threads about the same ticket.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maurilio29 Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:08 AM Reply

@sheepish - This is not my intention, neither here nor elsewhere, when I talk about the other site ALxxxxxx, I say this because I buy a lot of it, so I would like at least here in DX to have the same functions as it and we were treated as a client and not as Communist pre-censorship, as you are quoting.

The intensity of my post and warn and contribute to the D.X, nothing more!

Even our colleague up there says:

(@ gasbag11 - That spins - "I've made many suggestions to DX over the years, and so many other people, but they were all ignored like everything else here.").

Understand! This is not spam, just open up and contribute!

Just it !

Maurilio - Brasil

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere