Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Black Friday scam

• nifemi Monday, November 26, 2018 5:16 PM Reply

I do not know if others are also experiencing it or if it is only from my side. Most items put in the black friday promo are just like scam. When i try to put any of them in cart for order the price change to normal price. even the items in cyber monday I still have same problem. This is really unlike dealeXtreme and making me lose confidence. If they know they cannot do promo why decieving people? Even the items I was able to order for on the 11.11 promo were said to be returned and payment issued back only after i open a ticket when I could not get the items. Live chat never work for any discussion. This is really interesting. DealeXtreme please let me know what is happening. Why can't I get the items at the price on your landing page? why does the price change in carts and checkout?

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:20 AM Reply

Even the items I was able to order for on the 11.11 promo were said to
    be returned and payment issued back only after i open a ticket when I
    could not get the items.

That's not just for promos. When packages are returned to DX, DX does nothing with it until the customer opens a ticket to find out why they haven't got their order. It's crazy. Does DX not know a package has been returned until the customer asks?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24932) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:31 AM Reply

It's crazy. Does DX not know a package has been returned until the customer asks?

Or maybe they're just hoping that for whatever reason, the customer never asks. That way they'll have been paid for the order, not have to refund/resend, and can sell it again and make an even bigger profit the second time since the suppliar has already been paid. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• nifemi Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:25 PM Reply

I think that is not very good. Sometimes you order for an item because you need it and is very disappointing when you can't get it and no information as to what happened until you ask. And when you open ticket to complain they just make thier decision without consulting you to ask what you will want. They just tell you they have cancel the order and return your money and close the ticket. I think they need to carry their customer along more than this. On their black Friday and cyber Monday promo the price as I add it still continue to change from what they put on landing page even on cyber Monday that is yet to end. Dx.com please respond to this and why it is happening like that.

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere