Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Notice: Switch to the new station on November 28.

• ElectroPc Saturday, December 01, 2018 12:38 PM Reply

the new website is very very bad, go back to the old version is better

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, December 01, 2018 12:43 PM Reply

The Stupid New Forum Interface (which isn't all that new any more) is also very bad but sadly our requests to return to the old one failed.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24993) | Reviews | Tip post

• flightwing Saturday, December 01, 2018 2:45 PM Reply

The new platform. is horrible, I sumbitted a ticket for my missing package before the change, now when I click on "my ticket" to check on progress it says "this page is temporary unavailable, have a coffee and come back later", what a piece of sh*t. DX shouldn't hire home-schooled morons for programming and web design.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, December 01, 2018 2:49 PM Reply

All the home schooled students I know are rather bright. Maybe your experience with homeschoolers is somewhat different but your insult is a very insufficient generalisation.

• mego47 Saturday, December 01, 2018 8:52 PM Reply

not able to speak at anybody about my order. will flush this site soon......

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• dexas Sunday, December 02, 2018 3:54 AM Reply

The Bug on the site - do not show shipping information to Lithuania. Please, fix it.

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 02, 2018 5:23 AM Reply

Why does DX use its customers for alpha testing site "upgrades"?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 02, 2018 9:09 PM Reply

not able to speak at anybody about my order. will flush this site soon......

Not a word I would have used, (or even thought of) but certainly the most appropriate one in this case.  lol

Why does DX use its customers for alpha testing site "upgrades"?

Testing? DX testing?

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12466) | Reviews | Tip post

• snailmail Monday, December 03, 2018 12:59 AM Reply

My 2 cents: Sorry for being so blunt, but the new design kind of leaves a lot to be desired.After browsing it for a while here's a few points that, in my opinion, are a lot worse then they used to be.

- In the main listing, were there used to by an option to directly put an item in my shopping cart, now I can only add it to my wishlist. Is this a bug? It actively prevents me from quickly buying an item.

- In detailed item view, when I put an item in my shopping cart, it used to just display 'You aded XYZ to your shopping cart', now there's a new separate window that I have to close before continue browsing. A lot less convenient than before.

- The site is really slow & unresponsive t times, e.g. when switching between variants of an item.

- No more 'sold out' ribbons in the item's icons directly in the initial list? IIRC the items even were sorted by 'sold out' status, which was a perfect thing :(

- In some items, there's seemingly an option to change color variants; clicking the various small thumbnail images does change the price apparently, bot neither the image nor the color changes. Just weird.

- this has always been an issue - the fuzzy search. If I search DX for 'slime', I'm not interested in 'slim' stuff obviously. Unless I mispelled of course, so wyh not implement sthg like googles 'showing results for 'slim'. Want to search for 'slime' instead'?

- Not to mention the shipping costs. What's up with that - no more free shipping for small, lightweigth items?

That's just after trying the new desing for a few minutes. I'm really not one to oppose redesign in principle. But this - I have yet to find something that's in any way, shape or form. _better_ than before... So yeah, it really seems DX uses us to betatest the new design, which is, frankly, pretty annoying.

Can we please just revert back to the old layout? I always really liked shopping with DX...

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by snailmail on 12/3/2018 at 3:04 AM
  • ktsr549889 Monday, December 03, 2018 2:30 AM Reply

My gift card is about to expire and I wanted to use it for my order. But when I tried to do that, I couldn't find her on my profile or anywhere else. Bring back the normal functionality of the site this is not at all funny DX.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 11
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere