Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Notice: Switch to the new station on November 28.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 03, 2018 5:41 AM Reply

Testing? DX testing?

Yes, my dear boy. The process by which bugs are found, that DX clearly leaves to its customers. (And I didn't get an email notification for your post.)

Community service notice:
    finnali is "a big liar", very stupid, or mentally ill;
    treat gently.

DX has a new way to deceive customers:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252

Posts(25006) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 03, 2018 9:50 AM Reply

I'm getting all my notifications and have been for a while. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12493) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:54 AM Reply

Hello @romanguardian

If you cannot track your order now, then please try again one week or two weeks later.

Posts(785) | Reviews | Tip post

• Richtopia Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:14 AM Reply

Obviously checking again in 1-2 weeks isn't going to be acceptable for anyone. 2-4 hours yes, 1-2 weeks, no.

Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:23 AM Reply

Hello @Richtopia

Because his order was shipped through the dedicated line, the tracking information can be seen only when package arrive at their country.

Posts(785) | Reviews | Tip post

• Edimahler Tuesday, December 04, 2018 2:43 PM Reply

It's not about waiting for just 4 hours, most of us had really bad experience here in the last months, after several years of great service from DX. But when the management makes such drastical changes to the bad and the customers get such bad reactions suddenly from the support (if any), the site isn't working anymore, neither the help page, no packages arriving after months, shipping isn't free anymore... The latest THEN, one should hear what the customers are writing here. Thus it's pretty logical that many will change to (REMOVED) instead...

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• MikeAusD Wednesday, December 05, 2018 2:58 PM Reply

"better shopping experience than before"

- You must be JOKING.

All of the products that I had parked in my Shopping Cart are GONE.

My Wishlist will take HOURS to go through, the way it's spread over 122 pages, and most of them EMPTY.

You've really messed things up this time.

It will be a long time before I buy anything off DX.

Posts(621) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 05, 2018 3:26 PM Reply

I think I have the same number of Wish List pages as I used to, which still have 210 x 210 pixel product images, scaled up from the actual image size of 140 x 140 pixels. But that stupid change was made in a previous "site upgrade". Professionalism? Not in the DX IT department any more.

treat gently.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:35 AM Reply

Another "upgrade". 

I had just posted in the forum so obviously I was logged in, and I scrolled up to "My account", clicked on the "My Profile" dropdown  to check my profile because some info was missing after the "upgrade". 

I got a pop-up saying I had to log in, so I clicked the button in the pop-up, which brought me back to the forum. Clicking again on the "My Profile" drop down took me to the correct page. After checking the info, (which is all there and correct now) I clicked on "Forums" on top of that page which brought me back to the forum, but I couldn't post so I had to click the login button and then on the login button in the pop-up again to post. What used to take 2 clicks, now takes 6.

Are you kidding me? That's what DX calls a site "upgrade"? Maybe it's time to get some real IT people who actually know what they're doing, instead of the boss's 9 year old son who likes to fool around with computers.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12493) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:57 AM Reply

What used to take 2 clicks, now takes 6.

Sounds exactly the same as posting a photo in the forum, except that now the photo you just took 6 clicks to insert into your post will vanish if you paste something into the post you're still compiling.

treat gently.

Page 5 of 12
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere