Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Notice: Switch to the new station on November 28.

• tfibe Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:01 PM Reply

How the hell to unsubsribe to this thread, after the changes the interfaces are ....

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• tantalus Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:52 PM Reply

go to http://club.dx.com/forums/accounts/MySubscribe.aspx

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:16 AM Reply

@tantalus

In the future, (if DX has one) just hit the enter key or space bar immediately after pasting a URL, and it will be linked.

http://club.dx.com/forums/accounts/MySubscribe.aspx

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• NOD127 Wednesday, December 12, 2018 8:00 PM Reply

So among the laundry list of things currently wrong or broken: why can't I use my DX Points?

After trying out the site thoroughly I've come to the conclusion that the list of things that work as they should are much shorter than the list of things that's been neglected or changed for worse.

Sheesh, unless it's all reverted soon then it's circling the drain.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• NOD127 Wednesday, December 12, 2018 8:00 PM Reply

So among the laundry list of things currently wrong or broken: why can't I use my DX Points?

After trying out the site thoroughly I've come to the conclusion that the list of things that work as they should are much shorter than the list of things that's been neglected or changed for worse.

Sheesh, unless it's all reverted soon then it's circling the drain.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• roydanon Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:54 AM Reply

I also noticed that the store for the exchange of DX points for different goods also disappeared. So what does the new site update offer us? And in fact, it turns out that nothing but permanent bugs.

- It is not possible to pay all or part of the order with DX points as it always has been.

- There is no store for the exchange of DX points for goods.

- Prices including shipping have become even more expensive.

- There is no normal connection with the support center.

- Search for goods gives a lot of unnecessary items.

- Choosing and buying goods now takes more time than before.

Then tell me DX why I and other people should buy from you and not at other sites where there are more favorable prices and terms of purchase?

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• magicbox40 Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:43 AM Reply

What you did with the DX is just terrible. Return the old DX!

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:23 AM Reply

What you did with the DX is just terrible. Return the old DX!

Sadly, when people said that about the forum "upgrade" a while back DX didn't return to the old version.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• FastChecker Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:14 AM Reply

Hello DX, 

honestly, how fu**ing stupid are the website responible people at your site?

WTF don't you place your new site on a test server first to check it if it has any bugs?

Beside login and other problems with some of my accounts, free shipping has vanished for most items.

I don't resell the items I purchase at your site on an other platforms, I use them privately.

So, the bottom line is, until free shipping to Germany returns to my account, I will revert to 

use DX as a product search engine and to compare prices with other sites in China et al.

I already have found one where most items are of good DX-type quality and am regularly 

purchaseing there now with free shipping to Germany.

Of course, some items there are a little more expensive than on DX, but without free shipping on DX,

DX is even more expensive.

I came back today to purchase a torch that does cost less on DX than on my other site, but 

with cheapest shipping costs on DX they are much cheaper than DX. 

With free shipping on DX, the torch would be cheaper at DX.

So, sad to say, I have to purchase at my other site now and DX doesn't make the deal, and that 

seems to be the future, my purchasing elsewhere.

I'll revisit DX regularly to see if DX reverts to free shipping, but if not, DX will no longer be my 

favorite shopping site, which it has been for many years now.

Kind regards, a disappointed regular customer from Germany

PS: To avoid my post getting banned, I didn't post my new source where I now purchase.

Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:30 AM Reply

W[hy] don't you place your new site on a test server first to check ... if it has any bugs?

Honestly, I don't think the IT staff are bright enough to know what a test server is. Either that or their bosses are not bright enough to know the importance of a test server, and insist that the poor staff don't use one. Either way, every time they update something, they break stuff. They have done for years. As I've said before, the IT department uses customers as its alpha testers.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 7 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere