Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Notice: Switch to the new station on November 28.

• Maurilio29 Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:58 AM Reply

Really everything comes down to "AMADORES", this is the only site that is ON and does not work! Horrible this!

No site in the world does what DX did! shoot yourself!

Maurilio - Brasil
    Posts(187) | Reviews | Tip post

• wee29 Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:40 AM Reply

NO free shipping? Can't see/track my old orders. Wish list is gone...

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:21 AM Reply

Can't see/track my old orders. Wish list is gone...

What do you see on https://my.dx.com/MyOrders/Index and  https://my.dx.com/Wishlist/Index ?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• wee29 Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:52 AM Reply

again, I see NO FREE shipping available

why make new web site if you have to "find" link to your old orders and only goes to last 10!

how do you redeem your points on the NEW site??

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by wee29 on 12/20/2018 at 9:54 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 20, 2018 10:02 AM Reply

The links I followed are at the top of this page under the My Account pop-up menu.

The points redemption thing was a problem (new policy) before the "upgrade" so I don't think "the NEW site" can be blamed for that.

PS. We can firmly blame DX for it all. It's about (?) a month later and simple bugs have still not been fixed.

Remembering 30 years.

post edited by sheepish on 12/20/2018 at 10:03 AM
  • KiwiComputerman Friday, December 21, 2018 3:31 PM Reply

What have you guys done ...the new site is complete rubbish

I can't finds my old orders ... My  Wishlist is in complete disarray most of it missing ... how do you expect us to order stuff

How do I get back to the old Site

This is NOT an Improvement it is  Rubbish ....

Mike

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• OldNick2014 Sunday, December 23, 2018 6:52 PM Reply

This is awful!

Here is my experience on my PC. 

I wanted to buy 5 headlamps and one charger. 

First of all I was continuallly told that I was using the wrong account and / or password. I used the same account and PW on my mobile phone. Not sure what I did but it included deleting all DX data in Chrome. Anyway I finally signed in....after eve MORE trouble in Chrome when it suggested my email and then covered up my password text box. Only way I could get past that was to go to another tab and then come back and enter my password.

I placed the 5 headlamps in my cart and went away for a while, looking for some 18650 cells in Australia. Came back and my cart was empty! OK. I re-carted the headlamps.

Then I went looking for the charger. Found one. Put it in the cart....and that was all that was in the cart. So I went back and added the 5 headlamps .....and then the cart had 10 headlamps and one charger! I deleted 5 of the headlamps and went to the checkout (by this stage I was wondering if I should). There were my details...name and address, all correct. Then I found myself trying to enter ny address again....and as has been the case for many years, my city/suburb is not listed on your list....and there is NO way to enter it myself. I tried choose a neighbouring suburb, knowing the mail guys know me. OK....and then I was taken back to my details page and there was correct address, right suburb and all. Seems to have ignored my "alteration"

So then up pops a notice saying that since I had changed my location, the mailing options had been altered...and I was given ths uppermost mailing option at $40....on a $30 purchase. It would seem it would save me maybe 3 days delivery time. I altered that.

AQnd how come I could get the Supercheap mailing option on the charger, but not the headlamps....even though I _I_ tried to choose the supercheap option for the charger it was "unavailable"

Then I went to the next step...I think into Paypal....and my invoice was for 1 charger...the 5 headlamps had disappeared.

This seems to have been a bit more than just a rush job.

If this sounds ranting and crazy, it's because I spent a crazy hour or two of total disbelief.

Posts(85) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 23, 2018 9:53 PM Reply

If this sounds ranting and crazy, it's because I spent a crazy hour or two of total disbelief.

It doesn't sound ranting and crazy at all. It sounds like a legitimate complaint from a customer (one of many) who is very angry that DX didn't test anything to make sure the new upgraded site was working properly before they opened it. 

There were a lot of site bugs before the change and none of them were fixed. Now there's new ones on top of the old ones and they're not being fixed either. 

It actually seems like DX doesn't care if their customers are able to buy things or not. Most sites try to make it as easy as possible to buy things, not harder like this site has done. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 24, 2018 4:27 AM Reply

It sounds more sensible than anything DX does when it "upgrades" the site, OldNick2014. Every time, DX stuffs things up badly. Every time. DX does not learn.

It actually seems like DX doesn't care if their customers are able to buy things or not.

It actually seems like DX wants to drive customers away. That's what happens with every "upgrade".

not harder like this site has done.

... repeatedly!

Remembering 30 years.

• Number9148669 Tuesday, December 25, 2018 6:01 AM Reply

Anyone else able to create messages or tickets on old items ? 

Getting very vague errors when using order numbers from the old system to put a ticket on.

Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 8 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere