Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Notice: Switch to the new station on November 28.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 25, 2018 1:02 PM Reply

Anyone else able to create messages or tickets on old items ?

If you search really hard you might find a mention that the ticket system has been abandoned. The notice is very hard to find.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Levostar Tuesday, December 25, 2018 8:33 PM Reply

Order No .: I want you to transfer my dx points from my order 180705001066764810 here. I want to use my points.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• KiwiComputerman Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:55 AM Reply

Your New Website is a COMPLETE disaster ... All my Historical Orders and My Wishlist have gone.  You can add to an order from the WishList ... you cant stay logged on ...

what were you thinking ....Put the old system back ...there is NOTHING better in the new system.

if you want to keep your customers ...get it sorted NOWWWW

Mike

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• thommypan Thursday, December 27, 2018 5:38 PM Reply

I can't find my previous orders anymore.

Can you please fix this and bring back the old version with all the previous information and order history.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, December 28, 2018 5:08 PM Reply

Hi @FastChecker

We are already testing free shipping and will be online in early in January.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• meneerB Saturday, December 29, 2018 11:03 AM Reply

Minor problem, IMHO.

I am still unable to login to the site on my laptop or add to or show my wish list (wrong password)
    My mobile phone (login is possible with forespoken password) shows "server busy" all the time but (SIC) I can login to the Fora (Forums, according to some).

Sadly a prior (page 4) message was not reacted upon.

Will have to abandon DX for good!

PS:
    After sending this message, I got the opportunity to swith "Shopping" and my account was shown.
    According to the header "Login" or "Join Free", as well as the dropdown "My account" I am not logged in

什么事?

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by meneerB on 12/29/2018 at 11:09 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:50 PM Reply

Hello @meneerB

For the wish list problem, our IT technician are trying to fix the problem, we will fix it ASAP, we turly apologize any inconvenience caused by this.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• Edimahler Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:01 PM Reply

@Alisa: If THIS would be the only problem, then DX would survive for sure. But your page is absolutely useless since you made the newest update. And it's not the first "update" you did resulting in a worse customer experience than before. Why is your IT departement trying to kill DX? Why aren't they fired already? Why the shipping costs which your direct competitors don't have??

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Robsdeal Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:37 PM Reply

Hi to all especially to DX IT team...

To my surprise after some absence I was introduced to the "new" and "improved" website

which should have given us a better shopping experience? ..correct?

All to the contrary in all respects..

Here are the improved experiences I have seen...

1. Difficulty in logging in ..never happened before

2. Cannot refer to my previous orders even through the search feature which SHOULD

HAVE THEM SHOW UP.

3. Naturally cannot even see my reviews

4. Don't even know how or where to look for my DX points which on the new and improved

site will expire at the end of year anyway.

5. Last but not less important is that of eliminating the free shipping feature which of course

is the prerogative of DX However the new site is for sure WORSE thn the old site in many many ways

If this is progress for just the sake of change it was better to stick to the old site.

It's a shame that the moderators who have helped me countless number of times

now have to deal with DX site generated issues...should not have to be like this.

Thanks for reading.

Might be time to search for other sites and say goodbye to DX....:-(

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 30, 2018 6:33 AM Reply

Difficulty in logging in ..never happened before

Not quite true. For about a year we were logged out randomly after just a short time. It took a long time before DX fixed that one.

If this is progress for just the sake of change it was better to stick to the old site.

That's one of the big problems with DX's changes and "upgrades". They mostly don't seem to serve any real purpose, and do not improve the site performance or shopping experience. They are changes for the sake of change, not changes for the sake of improvement.

Might be time to search for other sites and say goodbye to DX.

How many broken "upgrades" will it take DX to realise that customers go elsewhere - often permanently - when they find their familiar site is broken?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 9 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere