Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Shipped in 24 hours & other stuff

• Richtopia Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:37 PM Reply

I made an order for a Umidigi One Pro on DX.com and then I read all the comments about DX and started freaking out, The product has a "Shipped in 24 hours" label on it. It's now about 30 hours and the order has only a "Prepare Shipment" status. Given that it's already late for shipment, when can I expect it to be shipped? The order uses Toll Global Express to Australia, so once I have a Toll tracking number, I'm sure it'll be quick enough.

If the order can't be sent right away, I'd like to cancel it because I'm leaving Australia in shortly for a few weeks.

Seems it's impossible to open tickets with DX. I keep getting 500s.

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, November 29, 2018 11:29 PM Reply

DX had a major facelift yesterday which is why many things aren't working properly now. 

The majority of MVP items ship in 24 hrs, but occasionally something sells out faster than expected and they have to wait for a restock. That usually takes only a few days, sometimes as long as a week. Rarely, production of some items is canceled entirely. 

You can try checking/clicking on your order # to see if there's an "Available Actions" button with the option to cancel, if you don't want to wait. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12404) | Reviews | Tip post

• Richtopia Friday, November 30, 2018 8:26 AM Reply

My order is in status "Prepare Shipment". The cancel option was there yesterday, but it disappeared as I submitted the cancellation through "Available Actions -> Cancel" and I was presented with the message "Some products is shipped on order", which isn't true according to the status. Now there is an option RMA.

Given it's already 2 days, how do I cancel the order now?

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 11.23.22.png

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 30, 2018 10:22 AM Reply

Once it says "Lock order for generating shipments", it's too late to cancel it yourself. 

Maybe @Alisa_Deng will be able to help you.

• Richtopia Friday, November 30, 2018 10:29 AM Reply

Thanks @gasbag11. @Alisa_Deng, can you assist please? If the item can get to the courier today, it's probably still ok to get to me before I leave Sydney. If not, could you cancel the order please?

• Richtopia Friday, November 30, 2018 1:49 PM Reply

@Alisa_Deng or any other staff, can you assist please?

• Richtopia Monday, December 03, 2018 9:56 AM Reply

My order has been labelled "Full Shipment" (from Saturday) but the tracking number provided is not valid in Toll Group. @Alisa_Deng (or other staff member), could you fix up the order with a valid tracking number please? Order is 181128001051999205.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 03, 2018 11:05 AM Reply

It's not unusual at all to wait 7~10 days before tracking #s start working/updating. Especially right now which is the busiest time of the year. 

Also, sorry but I (slightly) misspelled Alisa's name above so she won't get a PM from this thread.

@Alisa-Deng  Can you please help Richtopia? Thank you.

DX will be extremely busy due to the site changes and the Christmas rush. You may have to wait a while for her to reply.

• Richtopia Monday, December 03, 2018 11:13 AM Reply

Hi @gasbag11. Hopefully not. I chose expediated delivery with Toll Express (4-7 days to Sydney).

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, December 03, 2018 11:32 AM Reply

If I'm asked about expedited shipping, I always suggest not using it when ordering from China sites. There are too many things that can cause delays, so the extra money is often totally wasted.

Good luck with your order though, and have a Merry Christmas.  :)

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere