Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

CAN'T add to cart or buy now!

• HighwayStar89 Monday, December 3, 2018 7:07 PM Reply

It's very ridicoulus, an ecommerce site with the button "add to cart" and "buy now" that doesn't work!
    I tried to change browser and to delete cookies, but same problem: when I hit the button it doesn't do nothing.
    Maybe is a java error, but your website technicians are not doing a good job......

Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by HighwayStar89 on 12/5/2018 at 7:16 PM
  • Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:22 AM Reply

[email protected]

We recently launched a new system, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our technicians are actively improving. If you still have problems with your use, please send us a screenshot of the problem via “Customer Service”. We will solve it for you.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• dexas Wednesday, December 5, 2018 5:34 AM Reply

I can't make orders too - system do not show shipping information for Lithuania.

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 8, 2018 2:40 PM Reply

Hello @dexas

Could you please provie a screenshot about the error, thank for your help.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

• notfred1 Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:43 AM Reply

When I try to pay via PayPal, I get the Paypal login, then I select and approve my address, then I go back to DX, hit the "confirm and pay" button and ... the screen refreshes.  No transaction.

This is on multiple OS (linux and Windows 10) and multiple brwosers (Chrome and Firefox)

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by notfred1 on 12/18/2018 at 1:44 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:03 AM Reply

Hello @notfred1

Have you found the order in your account?

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere