Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

i will open case with Paypal. dx is cheating

• finnali Tuesday, December 04, 2018 12:29 AM Reply

Hello, 

my order number is 181015001092013547  where is this order ? i need my refund as soon as possible. 

i will wait for some time and soon  i will open case with paypal . i have all messages saved from Dx.

this website is started cheating to customers.i request customers to don't buy products from this dx and volumerate sites.

both are one sites. making fool to customers .  they not have chat services. there phone numbers not works.sometimes here in forum Alisa-Deng give replies.  

all my order details got deleted. i not got any reply from customer care or from forum. i am here informing to all 

buyers beware from this site.they are making fool to innocent people.

i will update more here. in how many days i will get my refund back.

i urge dx company to come farward to look my order. soon and this week i will open case in Paypal.

i  need refund of my order as soon as possible.

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:13 AM Reply

Our customer service staff replied to your Tiket on November 20th and your problem is being processed.

Posts(93) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:50 PM Reply

what you mean ?   replied on 20th november and after that no replies ?  you also replied to me and i have your communication with me.i remember your name Yolanda .already 2 weeks are passed.why it is taking time for processing ?  who was that customer staff ? you are trying to make me fool ? i need refund soon.this week i will open case with paypal. just making fool to innocent customers.i need my order money within 2 days. i need all proof. i not trust dx site.just cheating to customers. 

it is too late. just dx is trying to cheat customers. i will soon write in facebook and all other sites with this cheatings.

i also inform. to Russian customers about dx cheating to customers. i need refund within 2 weeks. if i not receive refund and its detailson thursday then i am opening case with paypal. 

i have receipt with Paypal .i have all details of payment.  

• finnali Tuesday, December 04, 2018 2:03 PM Reply

i need refund within 2 days. i need all details about refund payment. if i not receive any reply from dx.

i am going to open case with paypal.i have receipt in paypal. i have all messages as proof.

also i will inform. about dx cheating to all sites including facebook. in facebook russian page.dx is cheating to Russian customers and i know this .i will inform. to them never to buy from dx site. this is scam site.now i am realised it.

making fool to me in the name of processing ? just i wait 2 days and in this 2 days if i not receive refund then i will open case with paypal. i am colleced all communications which i had with dx site. 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, December 05, 2018 10:11 AM Reply

Hello @finnali

Could you please reply the ticket 591CDF8CA9ED4906AB1D145D84DF8109. Please don't worry, we will  try our best to solve your problems.

Posts(413) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Wednesday, December 05, 2018 2:07 PM Reply

Hello,

i not see ticket 591CDF8CA9ED4906AB1D145D84DF8109    what this ticket says ?  you are making me fool? where to see this  ticket? dx customer care told me it takes 1-2 weeks for processing now it is more than 2 weeks. i am opening case with paypal tomorrow or on Friday.  i need refund proof and details.  dx is making fool to me. you are making fool to me by saying tickets , processings and so on ? what kind of processing dx is doing ?  i need refund confirmation as soon as possible. i ordered long time ago. just solve this problem today or tomorrow. i need refund and proof of refund. 

• finnali Wednesday, December 05, 2018 2:44 PM Reply

Dx customer service is misleading me.i am getting replies from Alisa-Deng and sometimes from Yolanda-du. 

i will open case of cheating with paypal on thursday or Friday if i not get refund and its proof till tomorrow. 

i really did mistake by ordering from dx site.i request dx company to provide me refund and its proof as soon as possible. 

• finnali Wednesday, December 05, 2018 8:48 PM Reply

591CDF8CA9ED4906AB1D145D84DF8109   i know this ticket. i got  reply on 20.11 and  processing request time for 1-2 weeks.i am waited  for it.now it is too much. it is more than 2 weeks.Yolanda wrote to me there. 

now i need my refund as soon as possible. i am opening case tomorrow in paypal if dx fail to refund me tomorrow.

just don't try to mislead me. 

• finnali Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:56 PM Reply

i opened case with paypal . i need refund as soon as possible. if i not receive my refund soon then soon i  am going to escalate case with paypal. i have all communication history of dx customer service. 

• finnali Friday, December 07, 2018 1:42 PM Reply

i am always getting misleading replies from Alisa-Deng and Yolanda-du . now i opened case with paypal. i want my money back as soon as possible.if i not get my money back then soon i will escalate my case with paypal. 

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere