Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

i will open case with Paypal. dx is cheating

• finnali Monday, December 10, 2018 9:37 PM Reply

dx is cheating to customers . it is cheating to customers in different ways. lying and misleading to customers. 

after ordering on 15.11 . i still not received product. shipping and tracking number is fake. now i have dx dispute with paypal. 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:11 PM Reply

customer service is silent and not giving reply to me. this company is cheating to customers.still there is no updates 

dx is scam site and misleading to customers. 

• finnali Sunday, December 16, 2018 2:15 PM Reply

still i not got replies from dx customer care and also here in forums. dx is misleading to customers.dx is making fool to customers  in different ways.this website chat and phone numbers not work. phone number looks like working but no one take calls for answering.

i ordered on 15.10 and still not got product. this company provided tracking number but this tracking number not working from 12.11

soon i will do reviews of this company in various social platforms.  this company is making fool to innocent customers. 

• finnali Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1:10 PM Reply

dx.com and volumerate.com are really scam websites.  now cusotmer care person Yolanda is replying me in different way. she is asking me to provide stamp with post office and asked me to provide if i not receive prodcut with post stamp. she is thinking all customers are stupid here who are buying from this cheating company. i am provided Yolanda  post contact and customs contact link so that she will directly contact them with tracking number.  this is really scam website. i saw reviews of this company in so many places. everyone is saying it is a scam website. dx and volumerate is same company. trying to cheat custaomers in different ways. 

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:38 PM Reply

[email protected]

Your Tiket has been replied. Please check.

If your package is confirmed to be lost or returned during transit, we will give you the appropriate solution.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:43 PM Reply

Hello Yolanda,

you are giving me misleading replies. still there is no trackings from 12.11.2018.  my package will not come. why you are giving me lying replies ?  if dx is a company then why they are cheating to me ? this product will not come. 

i want my money back as soon as possible. 

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:51 AM Reply

[email protected]

We have submitted a parcel survey application to the logistics company. Let us wait for the result, thank you.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:03 PM Reply

Hello Yolanda,

you are again misleading me here ?  your company can do parcel survey there.  i want my money back as soon as possible.

if dx is a company then it has to give back my money as soon as possible. don't try to fool me with various stupid replies. 

when your company is giving back my money ?  i want my money back as soon as possible. 

• finnali Tuesday, December 25, 2018 1:40 PM Reply

Still i not got reply . trying to fool me with stupid replies. i want my money as soon as possible. 

how many days your company do parcel survery for one parcel ?  after December 22 there is no reply from Yolanda and Alisa-Deng ?   

• finnali Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:57 PM Reply

Hello Yolanda,

you are silent and misleading to me. when your company giving back my money ? 

your company is cheating to innocent people. if your company not take decision to give back my money soon. i will soon do reviews of you cheating company in various social platforms. i know how dx and vr are cheating to innocent people. 

Page 2 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere