Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

i will open case with Paypal. dx is cheating

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:40 AM Reply

[email protected]

You have purchased the number of times on our website, the other two orders are no problem.
    Please believe us, if your parcels are confirmed to be lost or returned during shipment, we will refund or resend it according to your requirements. Please give us some time
    If possible, please go to the post office again  to see if there are any packages waiting for you to collect .

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Sunday, December 30, 2018 12:25 AM Reply

Hello Yolanda,

it was long time ago i purchased and also it was cheap. now your company is started cheating to customers.  parcel is lost and don't try to fool me.  refund my money as soon as possible. how much time you take ? what you told me earlier ?  look messages which you replied to me ? first you  told me investigation with logistic company and after that you replied me with misleading messages again you wrote me parcel survey application to the logistics company so what happen to all these investigations and surveys ?  your company is already taken lots of time. parcel is lost and i want my refund money as soon as possible. 

i visited today to post office and they told me no packages are waiting. i provided them tracking number and post office checked with all details and told me no parcel is waiting.  

you and your company is trying to fool me.  parcel is lost and i want refund money as soon as possible. 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Tuesday, January 1, 2019 10:21 PM Reply

[email protected],

why you are silent ? parcel is lost and i want my refund money as soon as possible. don't try to give me stupid replies.i will soon do reviews of dx and vr  in various social platforms. i will expose this cheathing companies. 

• finnali Friday, January 4, 2019 3:43 AM Reply

[email protected]

when your company is giving back to me refund money ? parcel is lost. your company is taken lots of time . now new year started?  i will soon do reviews of dx and vr in various platforms. i am collected all details of dx and vr . 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 5, 2019 1:47 PM Reply

@finnali

I have ask our customer service staff give priority to your problem, if you have any problems, you can submit them in the ticket, and we are  trying our best to solve your problem, could you please be patient. Please do not worry, your purchase with DX is guaranteed. If the package is lost on the way or returned to us after further investigation, we will arrange for a refund or replacement for you. We are not deceiving you,and we will not take your money, the parcel isn't lost, and we have requested our logistic team member and post office to further investigate this issue.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Saturday, January 5, 2019 5:02 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

Since how long priority is given ?  i am already submitted ticket and not getting proper replies  there. i have ticket since long time.you and Yolanda know it. don't try to fool me with misleading replies. i am patient since long time. package is lost. Yolanda wrote me about investigation long time ago. since how long your company is doing investigation ? ask  Yolanda  to know what replies she gave to me ?  your company is deceiving to me and to innocent customers. i did big mistake by ordering from dx site.  you have shame on you ? who is your company boss? talk with your company boss. i want my refund money as soon as possible. i am collected all details about dx and vr. i will soon do reviews of dx and vr in various social platforms.talk with your boss and refund my money as soon possible. 

• finnali Monday, January 7, 2019 8:18 PM Reply

@Alisa-Denga / @Yolanda,

i will soon do reviews of dx and vr in various social platforms. dx and vr both are scam websites. innocent people are getting cheated. i did big mistake by ordering. in future i will never buy from dx and vr sites.

• finnali Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:44 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng @Yolanda,

Alisa and Yolanda both give misleading and lying replies to customers.dx.com and volumerate.com both are cheating to customers. they  provide fake tracking number after fake shipping. tracking number not works after some days. when customer contacts then both Alisa and Yolanda give lying and misleading replies.dx and volume rate both are scam sites. 

• B0suxRedsux Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:05 PM Reply

I have to agree to some extent. I received one of my two orders. The other order is still missing and still stuck in China since December. I submitted the tracking number and the tracking from December 20 - December 26 where it was still in processing of learning China. My

other order did show it left China but not tho one. I even ordered another item yesterday because I received this one. Maybe I should've waited to receive the missing one first before ordering again.

in any event, when I checked the missing order the tracking order was gone. No longer does it say it is still in China nor does it say it left China like my received order.

so, yes, I do agree with you finelli. They can be somewhat shady.

Posts(103) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:20 PM Reply

dx.com and volumerate.com  both are cheating to customers in different ways. customer care is giving lying and misleading messages on private mails and also on ticketnumbers.trustpilot and in so many  platforms dx.com and volumerate.com both are scam sites. in reality both are scam sites. 

Alisa and Yolanda both are professional in giving lying and misleading replies. 

Page 3 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere