Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

i will open case with Paypal. dx is cheating

• finnali Friday, January 11, 2019 5:07 PM Reply

@Alisa -Deng and @Yolanda,

where both are gone ? might both are gone for holidays after cheating to customers with company boss. dx.com and volumerate both are scam websites. this websites are doing cheap products propaganda and in this way they are cheating to customers. 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Monday, January 14, 2019 6:11 PM Reply

@Alisa -Deng and Yolanda,

dx.com and volumerate both are scam websites. who is boss of this company ?  customers have right to know who is boss of this site ?  this websites are cheating  to innocent customers. 

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:22 AM Reply

We have submitted a parcel survey application to the logistics company. Let us wait for the result, thank you.

you are again misleading me here ?  your company can do parcel survey there.

LOL. No. What result do you think DX would get from a parcel survey? Something like "DX no longer has the parcel" perhaps? It was handed over to the logistics company, and it's that company's job to know where the parcel is now. It's not rocket science.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Saturday, January 19, 2019 11:26 PM Reply

sheepish  you are scammer. working with scam and cheating company.  

• finnali Saturday, January 19, 2019 11:33 PM Reply

@ Sheepish  @cyclist @gasbag11,@yolanda,@alisa and @dx.com and volumrate.com company boss also other belongs cheaters and scamsters of dx and volumerate.com 

Parcel survey application ? you are making fool to everyone here in forums ?   gasbag11,Sheepish,cyclist,yolanda,alisa and dx company boss all belongs to scammers and cheating to innocent customers.  

dx.com provided me fake shipping and tracking number. tracking number works for some days and after that tracking number not works. 

dx no longer has the parcel?   interesting ?  dx not shipped  the parcel. dx provided  fake shipping and tracking number. 

customers should not buy from dx.com . it  is a scam company. volumerate also scam website.  

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:53 PM Reply

@sheepish

I just noticed that you changed your signature AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH OF YOUR POSTS. 

Great idea.    

edit - Btw, and it's that company's job to know where the parcel is now. It's not rocket science.

With some people, it is. ;)

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 1/23/2019 at 12:03 AM
  • finnali Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:55 AM Reply

@Sheepish  @gasbag11  both are same persons good. 

sheepish and gasbag11 are same persons.   just i noticed it.  you might be cyclist ,yolanda and alisa too ?

i always write correct with signatures. 

your company not shipped parcel.your company provided fake shipping and tracking number. 

parcel is in your home. 

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:15 AM Reply

@Sheepish  @gasbag11  both are same persons good. 

sheepish and gasbag11 are same persons.   just i noticed it.  you might be cyclist ,yolanda and alisa too ?

i always write correct with signatures. 

Ask them.

• finnali Wednesday, January 23, 2019 7:13 PM Reply

@gasbag11

i wrote correct. it is reality. who is your company boss ?  

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:47 PM Reply

i wrote correct. it is reality. who is your company boss ?  

Okay, okay. Don't tell anyone that I told you this, but the boss's name is Teddy Roosevelt. 

And when you talk to him, tell him I could use a pay raise. Thanks. lol

Ask them.

Page 4 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere