Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Lost $100+ on ticket due to site Update

• slowshutter Wednesday, December 05, 2018 4:04 PM Reply

First of all, the email account assigned on this DX account of mine was deactivated for some years and DX was the only thing left there, so I have no email records of my recent activity being discussed here..

Now, lets go to the touble..

I openned a ticket here early november. The support was very kind. A package I bought was returned to sender duo to some issues on my country mail service new policies. The support said they was just waiting for the package to get to them, so I would be able to choose between a refund or a resend with a 2 ou 4 dollars mail price. Everything fine.

Then...

The website was update. ALL OF MY TICKET, ALL OF MY ORDER HISTORY (ALMOST 10 YEARS OF ACCOUNT) WAS LOST!

My account was BLANK. All it had after the update was my personal info.

Total losses around 100 dollars.

Now I have no order number to open a new ticket, I have no ticket previously created, I have no access to my DX email and now the provider only has PAID email service so to reactivate it, it would cost me money anyway

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 05, 2018 6:58 PM Reply

When was the last time you checked your order history? Orders were missing for a short time after the "site upgrade" but should be there now.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24905) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 07, 2018 12:17 AM Reply

If you still can't see your order history, try going to your account from the forum page, not the home page. Don't worry that it says you need to log in. If you can post, you're logged in.

If that doesn't work you can try deleting cookies. 

DX has managed to screw up a lot of stuff with their latest site "upgrade".

lol. "Upgrade". LOL

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12404) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 12/7/2018 at 12:18 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 08, 2018 4:55 PM Reply

Hello @slowshutter

Could you please reply the ticket.

Posts(413) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere