Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Want a refund, but DX won't respond

• Zohir25 Friday, December 21, 2018 8:59 PM Reply

Hello

my order is  181019001096738563 I have been waiting more than two month in total now and recieve nothing yet from the other side all items I have orders from (REMOVED) arrives in less than 20 days, I never expect a delay of 60 days on good woth 195 usd 

now I want a full refund pls, I have replied to the support ticket from 17 december and you do not respond yet, pls resolve the problem asap and refund my moeny back 

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Charlie_Clutch Saturday, December 22, 2018 6:52 AM Reply

Hi @Alisa-Deng,    

Here is my order number: 180726001089752077

However, I simply want a refund -- it has been far too long to be acceptable for this order to not have arrived (ordered on 7/26), especially given the dismissive/stalling methods used by the staff. 

I have started the process recommended by @sheepish for a charge-back, but if DX will grant it to me, I can contact my credit card company to cancel it. 

Thanks,

Charlie

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:44 AM Reply

@Zohir25

If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if there are any packages waiting for you to pick up andplease let us know?

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:50 AM Reply

@Charlie_Clutch

If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if there are any packages waiting for you to pick up andplease let us know?

• Zohir25 Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:03 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng 

yes Alisa-Deng i confirm my address and went to my post office, the agent confirm me that I have nothing waiting me, knowledge thast the first time I have been waiting about 90 days in total because usually I get my good in home in less than 20 days from other chinese platform! so I really get dissapointed not having my good after all that time!! 

for now I just ask for a refund urgently for both orders phone and tempred glass cz now I cant wait more I will just buy one from local shop in my city I cant stay without smart phone forever !! 

Thanks 

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Charlie_Clutch Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:52 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

I have spoken with the post office several times hoping that it had arrived without notification. They have no idea where it is either. I have also submitted a request to USPS. After two months, they told me they have no idea where it is. All I received was an apology. So, in short, no one has any idea what happened to it. So, can I please have my refund now? I have been very patient (order placed on 7/26), and provided as much information as possible. It seems that no one has any clue what happened to the package. Even if the package was somehow found, I question the quality of the product at this point. Who knows how much it has been kicked, pushed, and banged around for the past 5+ months. It is electronic.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 29, 2018 4:12 PM Reply

@Zohir25

Our customer service staff have reply your ticket, she will follow up your issue.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 29, 2018 4:16 PM Reply

@Charlie_Clutch

I have ask our customer service staff  give priority to your ticket, if you have any problems, you could ask in there, she will follow up.

• Charlie_Clutch Sunday, December 30, 2018 9:53 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng,

I wasn't sure if this meant I should make another response in my ticket or not. However, I did, summarizing my reasoning and demand for a refund. However, I know this sends my ticket to the bottom of the list. Could you please make them aware of this so that I don't have to wait several weeks for a response. (Or to avoid receiving no response again.)

Thank you for being so responsive,

Charlie

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 5, 2019 2:42 PM Reply

@Charlie_Clutch

We have provide you the solution in the ticket.

Page 2 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere