Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Want a refund, but DX won't respond

• Zohir25 Friday, January 11, 2019 12:20 AM Reply

Hello

I have waited you for another 3 weeks now more than 2 week you have proposed for investigation and the total becomes more than 90 days and no item has arrive nor the phone  181019001096738563   neither the case 181006001081593106

I want refund of my money asap please and by the way I cannot reply to my ticket anymore because "my ticket" direct me to  nothing so I am writting to you here 

and please proceed with the refund asap 

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:02 PM Reply

@Alisa -Deng  

@Yolanda

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Monday, January 14, 2019 6:13 PM Reply

cyclist is a moderator of dx.com  he is one who deletes posts of people. he is helping this cheating company . cyclist know that dx and volumerate both are scam websties. 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, January 14, 2019 6:17 PM Reply

finnali is a scammer; cyclist deletes lots of spam posts.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Monday, January 14, 2019 6:22 PM Reply

Sheepish is a scammer working with dx.com and volumerate.com. i am a customer here. dx. com wanted to cheat to me. 

i am helping  to customers and people here. sheepish works with forums and he not want people to know truth. 

i wrote true posts. i not innocent people getting cheating by Sheepish,cyclist and other people who are working here with dx.com cheating company. 

• finnali Monday, January 14, 2019 6:26 PM Reply

Sheepish, cyclist,alisa,yolanda and others here are scamsters. misleading and lying with people.  company boss is big scamster .

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, January 14, 2019 6:28 PM Reply

There's the proof that finnali is a scammer. I can't even remember the last time I went to volumerate.com.

You haven't even read my tag line, have you, you idiot.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Monday, January 14, 2019 6:33 PM Reply

i have full proof that sheepish is a scammer and he is working in dx.com.   i remember sheepish and he /she sits besides cyclist, yolanda and alisa.   it is a cheating gang of dx.com

i read everything. you are scammer in this forums and working with dx.com scammer site.   you are pure idiot. 

i am helping people here. 

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, January 14, 2019 9:10 PM Reply

@finnali

I have a badge just like sheepish. Am I also a scammer? Do you have proof that I'm a scammer too? I would like to tell you exactly where you can stick that proof, but there are rules here about that kind of language so I won't. 

Oh... and don't forget to take your head out before you stick the proof in.

Have a nice day.  :) MORON!

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• finnali Monday, January 14, 2019 9:42 PM Reply

@gasbag11

you and sheepish belong to scammers .yes i have proof and that big proof is  you,sheepish and all who are working in this forums and for dx.com company belongs cheaters. you  and all your  working friends are defending cheating  done by dx.com.  you know very well that what is happening here ? all innocent customers are getting cheated here. dx.com and volumerate.com both are scam websites. you want proof ? just ask innocent customers who are buying with this scam website and getting cheated. 

i know rules and i always follow rules. what rules you are following ?  you are getting paid by dx.com and volume rate .com and that is the reason you are misleading to customers here. 

i stick to proof and i have lots of proof here.  just look in this forums and speak with innocent customers who are getting cheated by dx.com company. 

you have proof that dx.com is not cheating to customers ? it is scam website.   tell me who is boss of dx.com and volumerate.com ?

Page 3 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere