Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Want a refund, but DX won't respond

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:28 AM Reply

If you had spent any amount of time looking at sheepish's or my posts over the last 2 years or so, regularly critcizing many of the things that DX has done, and the many, many things they have changed and made worse than ever, you wouldn't be posting the completely stupid crap that you have here. 

I'll freely admit that while I was never an "employee" (LOL) of DX, I was a "fanboy" (to a certain extent. I wouldn't lie about anything) about 6 years ago, and often defended DX. But also at that time, DX was a much much better site than it is now. 

Next time, before you accuse someone of something, check the facts before posting drivel and making an a$$hole  of yourself on a public forum.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:31 AM Reply

- You haven't even read my tag line, have you, you idiot.

"DX has found a new way to deceive customers: ..."

- i have full proof that sheepish is a scammer and he is working in dx.com.

i read everything.

sheepish's post count 24,975. Just saying. But back to irony:

- you are scammer in this forums and working with dx.com scammer site.   you are pure idiot.

- If you had spent any amount of time looking at sheepish's or my posts
    over the last 2 years or so, regularly critcizing many of the things
    that DX has done, and the many, many things they have changed and made
    worse than ever, you wouldn't be posting the completely stupid crap that
    you have here.

- *gasbag11
    i am *finnali.  you banned me in forums because i am telling the truth to people.  you are working with scammers company. you are working from same place. now it is clear. ... you belong to dx team. now i am sure.  you are posting completely stupid crap.

And finishing with more irony. I haven't seen a thread this classic in ages.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24947) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:55 AM Reply

- *gasbag11 
    i am *finnali.  you banned me in forums because i am telling the truth to people. 

Funny but that post is gone, along with my reply that he just proved that he is an idiot and talking drivel because that post was under his "banned" name. (finnsuomi)  How does one post with a banned account?

Oh well, lets get back to work so we can rake in the big bucks that DX pays us. LOL

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:10 AM Reply

I only got emails for two of your previous replies (and the latest one). If you replied to the post calling you a staff member with ban privileges, I didn't get it.

Did you see that he started four threads for the same delayed parcel?

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:35 AM Reply

Posted by finnsuomi on 1/15/2019 at 12:58 AM

@gasbag11

i am @finnali.  you banned me in forums because i am telling the truth to people.  you are working with scammers company. you are working from same place. now it is clear. 

Dx is cheating to innocent people. you belong to dx team. now i am sure.  you are posting completely stupid crap. you are friend of cheaters and scammers . see to forums how people are suffering from cheatings of dx and volumerate.com ? have you seen them ? 

you are with dx scamsters .you are employee and you are lying here in forums. you banned to me ? now i am writing here from another account.  if you wouldn't lie then look to customers who are suffering after ordering from dx.com i am one of them ?   time has changed now dx became scam website. 

i already checked facts and writing here . you have to check facts and everything. now  i am sure you belong to dx.com scamsters. you are making a$$hole and P$$$ hole of  yourself on a public forum. ask to people who are suffering from dx.com. they ordered product and not getting it. dx.com cheating to people. volumerate also cheating to people both are same companies. 

i am sure you are getting paid by dx.com scammers. you belong do dx forums and you are making money from forum top 10 tag. you are paid by dx.com. you bleong to dx.com and volumerate.com scammers gang

That's his post, verbatim from my email. You can see what I meant about proving himself to be addle-brained. 

finnali. Read these 2 threads to see if we're DX employees. 

http://club.dx.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1486128 

http://club.dx.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1486125 

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:50 AM Reply

Yeah, I got that one. I meant I did not an email notifications for your reply you mentioned:

Funny but that post is gone, along with my reply

Remembering 30 years.

• finnali Saturday, January 19, 2019 11:40 PM Reply

i wrote everyting correct.   gasbag11 is full with gas,lier,cheater working in dx.com scam website. 

dx.com is cheating and scam website. so many innocent people getting cheated with this website. 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, January 20, 2019 2:37 AM Reply

There's no sense in arguing with someone who is either too stupid to ever realise that he/she is wrong, or just refuses to look at any evidence that proves they are wrong. 

Have a nice day finnali. 

Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 1/20/2019 at 9:47 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:27 AM Reply

There's stupidity and there's mental illness. Some records are quite simply too badly scratched to ever make beautiful music again. Like the DX website.

Remembering 30 years.

• finnali Sunday, January 20, 2019 8:04 PM Reply

i am arguing here so that other people not get cheated with dx.com and volumerate.com.  my writings here touching to gasbag11 very badly because he is belongs to scamsters gang. i am clever person. i know what is happen in dx.com .  so many people are suffering after ordering. gasbag11 is blind maybe ?  he is not reading forums here ?   i have all evidences.  i am one customer here. after ordering i had problems but i am clever. i know dx.com is cheating . i realised it very fast. 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere