Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Want a refund, but DX won't respond

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 25, 2019 3:31 PM Reply

Hello @Zohir25

Could you please reply the ticket 16A62E8B492D4D5CA80DE5CB2A592AD3.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zohir25 Wednesday, May 1, 2019 5:37 PM Reply

Of course I couldn't reply to the ticket because I can't see the ticket in my account and because you have problem in your website and and now you have close it because I can't reply the ticket!! 😢

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, May 1, 2019 5:44 PM Reply

I just realised it has now been a year since customers started reporting that it was taking weeks to get a response on support tickets. It hasn't got better in the last year.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:07 PM Reply

I just realised it has now been a year since customers started reporting that it was taking weeks to get a response on support tickets.

Looking at the dates in the 2 posts above yours, sometimes customers aren't any better. LOL

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:55 AM Reply

@Zohir25

I have ask the CS contact you by email for your issue, please check your mail box later.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 5 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere