Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Reporting missing items

• gumbymaster Monday, December 24, 2018 11:07 PM Reply

How do I report items missing from my order?

I have checked all over the website and I can only find ways to confirm receipt (I did get most but not all) or to report damaged Items (the items I recieved are fine), or to report IP violations (not applicable).

I need to report that I have not received about 4 items from my order, some of which I received email indicating that they were shipped with Items that I did receive and some of which were shipped together.

It has been more than a month since my original order, and I did get 30 of my 34 items.

Please let me know where I can report the missing items for replacement or refund.  Thank you.l

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 25, 2018 12:33 AM Reply

Try here. > https://help.dx.com/ 

If that doesn't work (because they've totally screwed up the site) then ask here. vv

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1486035 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12557) | Reviews | Tip post

• gumbymaster Tuesday, December 25, 2018 12:58 AM Reply

Thank you for the reply, I did search there and they do not seem to have an option for a partially fulfilled order issue.

There are lots of FAQ's but none seem to cover this situation (which I cannot believe that I am the first to encounter).

There also doesn't seem to be a "catch all" or generic means to report a problem or issue.  You have to fit into one of their pre-determined issue categories or you (I) seem to be out of luck.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 25, 2018 9:37 AM Reply

[email protected]

Please provide the order number, we will help you check.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rhandinho Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:09 AM Reply

@Yolanda-du  I have a BIG problem, i buyed the smartphone in 10/13/2018 and now, today 06/10/2019 i don't received the product.

the number order is here 181012001089458518 no one solver this problem, page ticket don't resolver, (and now the page is off), forum don't solver, private messenger not solver, bug report dont solver the facebook page don't solver, i solicited refund when the page ticket is on, but, now is off, and I do not know what to do. 

please help me.

Ps: in the second month i have contracted the DX and informed the problem, but nothing has been done so far. 

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, July 19, 2019 7:05 PM Reply

@Rhandinho, Hi, for your issue, I have contact you by PM,please check.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere