Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Suggestion: setting to include shipping in prices

• Number9148669 Wednesday, December 26, 2018 1:39 AM Reply

Because free shipping is gone, is it possible to have a setting to show prices included shipping ?

Currently I see items only to be disapointed that shipping is way more than expected.

Then practicly someone has a "free" shipping option back

Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Number9148669 on 12/26/2018 at 1:50 AM
  • cyclist Moderator Wednesday, December 26, 2018 2:55 AM Reply

It gives you the total price on the product page, right above the Buy it Now/Add to Cart buttons.

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• Number9148669 Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:01 AM Reply

That is only in the details page. Like to have it in the overview and search results.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:28 PM Reply

Because free shipping is gone, is it possible to have a setting to show prices included shipping ?

I'm sure it's possible, just not at DX. Their IT team OBVIOUSLY has no idea what they're doing. Unless they intended to screw up as many things as they could with all the new site "up" (lol) grades.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 28, 2018 6:19 PM Reply

It gives you the total price on the product page, right above the Buy it Now/Add to Cart buttons.

I think DX is changing something, because I cannot see that at the moment (and DX thinks I live in the USA).

Edit: No, it's because there's a colour option to select before the total price will show, even though both colours are the same price with the same shipping cost. The SKU for one of them now redirects to the other, so sku.362169 (red) ends up on sku.362170 (formerly black).

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 12/28/2018 at 6:36 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 28, 2018 6:40 PM Reply

Their IT team OBVIOUSLY has no idea what they're doing. Unless they intended to screw up as many things as they could with all the new site "up" (lol) grades.

I've seen it so many times over so many years it can't possibly be the same lazy highschool student still not doing any testing before throwing it live. Indeed, it's been a problem over so many years it seems unlikely to be the same IT personal whatever their (his?) age, so I can only conclude the problem comes from much higher up.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:32 PM Reply

Hi @Number9148669

We are already testing free shipping and will be online in early in January.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post(1)

• Number9148669 Saturday, December 29, 2018 8:56 PM Reply

Thanks @Alisa-Deng, given the market is evolving it might be wise to have multiple options.

It also allows DX to add white labeling and its own drop shipping from other parties in hte future.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 5, 2019 3:37 PM Reply

@Number9148669

Thanks for your suggestion and support, we will try our best to provide all of you a better shipping experience, hope you have a  nice day.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere