Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Shipment to Venezuela stuck in Brazil

• DarkMatterCore Friday, December 28, 2018 6:22 AM Reply

On November 28th, I placed an order with number 181128100182665188 and tracking code VR036711492YP. The shipping address was set to Venezuela.

A few weeks ago, the tracking status was updated, stating that the package arrived to Brazil. I still don't know why nor how the package ended up there if the destination country is clearly Venezuela, but I just thought that's the way YANWEN (the company used to handle the shipment) works.

Today, the tracking status was updated again, stating that the package has supposedly been awaiting payment since December 21st, in Brazil.

I paid for the shipment of each and every item from this order, and it wasn't cheap. Unlike previous orders, the page didn't let me pay a single shipment price for the whole order (usually around $2 - $5).

I ended up paying almost $40 to cover shipping costs. And now I have to pay again while the package is stuck in a foreign country? What guarantee do I have that the package will arrive to Venezuela if I pay? And how can I pay from here?

I'm already very upset with the current status of DealExtreme. It used to be my defacto place to buy small gadgets and items, and now I can't even order anything without expecting something bad.

My two other orders were returned in the last few days and even though I was refunded, that ruined some of my holiday gifts. And now this.

Please help me out. I can't afford to lose this order as well, but at the same time I find it extremely unfair to make me pay yet again after I paid so much for shipping costs (and this wasn't a express shipping!). Even more so taking into account that I'm supposed to pay while the package hasn't arrived Venezuela.

Thanks in advance.

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• DarkMatterCore Friday, December 28, 2018 8:44 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng Sorry to bother you yet again, can you please take a look at this thread?

• DarkMatterCore Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:17 PM Reply

Bump.

• DarkMatterCore Sunday, December 30, 2018 8:42 PM Reply

Bump. I really need to get this solved as soon as possible, otherwise the package will be returned.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 05, 2019 2:31 PM Reply

Hi @DarkMatterCore, I have requested our logistic team member to
    further investigate this issue.As soon as we receive feedback, we will
    let you know immediately. After a week, if we have not offered you any information, please contact us again.

Posts(502) | Reviews | Tip post

• DarkMatterCore Monday, January 07, 2019 11:46 PM Reply

More than two weeks have passed since the package arrived to Brasil. I need to solve this problem quickly. I don't want the package to be returned.

I have tried to track the package using the alternate tracking code RC190339013MY in the Correios do Brasil webpage and even though the package information is displayed, there's no way to pay for it.

Please solve this.

• DarkMatterCore Friday, January 11, 2019 1:08 PM Reply

Hi @Alisa-Deng

A week has passed and I still have no news about the package. If the Brazil postal service isn't paid in 10 days, the package will be returned.

I don't know how to proceed and I have waited a lot for this. Please help.

• DarkMatterCore Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:40 AM Reply

Bump.

• DarkMatterCore Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:57 AM Reply

Bump.

@Alisa-Deng Any news?

• cyclist Moderator Sunday, January 13, 2019 6:59 PM Reply

@Alisa -Deng  

@Yolanda

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17158) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere