Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Satisfaction guarantee

• Ronny1954 Saturday, December 29, 2018 3:00 PM Reply

I would like to let all potential buyers that would use DX that their satisfaction guarantee in not worth the paper it is written on. I purchased a UMIDIGI Z2 Pro Ceramic phone from them, it arrived with multiple problems and i contacted DX through the complaints department. Since then i have been told that it is up to me to repair the phone and it is a software problem, i couldn't figure out how to do this so i took it to a phone tech and was told it is a hardware problem, i told DX of this finding but they would not believe me and said i had to do what they told me. Under their satisfaction guarantee this phone should have been replaced. I would recommend that anybody wanting to purchase online should avoid DX like the plague and find a dealer that has a real satisfaction guarantee. Ron

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 29, 2018 4:30 PM Reply

[email protected]

Your Tiket has been replied, please check it, please don't worry, we will do our best to solve the problem for you, thank you.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ronny1954 Saturday, January 5, 2019 2:03 PM Reply

This problem is still ongoing, i'm trying to send the phone back but i should have received an email with RMA confirmation letter, i have asked for one to be sent to me ,without a replyhope you can sort this out so we can get this sorted out. Ron

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 5, 2019 4:05 PM Reply

[email protected]

Replied ,Please pay attention to view Tiket.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere