Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

no response from DX, is DX still working ??

• Nicolaspowa Saturday, January 05, 2019 8:44 AM Reply

Hello,  i ordered a product one week ago, but my nothing happen since that day , my payment sitill in "payment processing". 

already sent a message via "customer service" 3 days ago and i dont have any response yet.

my order number is 181230100156636457

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 05, 2019 4:04 PM Reply

Hello @Nicolaspowa

We confirmed your payment, please do not worry, we will arrange for the shipment soon.

Posts(996) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nicolaspowa Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:12 PM Reply

after 2 week and still in "Shipment Processing". where is the cancel button ? ican't find it

Order id: 181230100156636457

• BATMan1952 Friday, March 08, 2019 4:53 PM Reply

Also wondering if DX is still working.

I have send below question 3 times during abt 2 weeks with no answer!

This is my 3:rd try to contact DX!
    Hi, I am trying to order but my e-mail will not be accepted. I have used this e-mail for more than 15 years, including when contacting DX, without problem. Why is there problem now?
    I will also have all my items sent in one box/shipment to minimise custom cost in Sweden. Can this be done?
    Do you not answer mail anymore?
    If you do not answer my questions I have to try to by my items from other company, something I do not like to do as my earlier orders from DX have been very satisfying for me by all means. 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:30 PM Reply

@Nicolaspowa

Your order have been shipped on 2019/1/13

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:31 PM Reply

Hi @BATMan1952

Could you  please which order you have problem with.

• BATMan1952 Friday, March 22, 2019 5:30 PM Reply

Hi Alisa-Deng,

There is still no order because my email address is not accepted and I can therefore not make any!

I have sent 3 "cart question" where you grantee reply within 24 hrs, the fist question was sent the 24 of February and still no answer.

However, question no 1 is why my mail address not will be accepted?

The address has been used for more than 15 years and you also sent this highlight to that address.

Question no 2 is if you can send my order as one shipment. This as each and every shipmen will cost abt 10 US$ in handling fee by the Swedish custom.

Awaiting your positive answer.

BAT-Man1952

• Kastillio Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:26 PM Reply

Unfortunately I am experensing very slow answers from DX and mosthy no answer at all. Under "Complaints I submitted" from 8. march to 19. march, so far no responces - the status shows "Waiting process".

The listing site COMPLAINT ORDERS, do not pick up any complaints from the order lines.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 27, 2019 4:30 PM Reply

@BATMan1952

1. Can you tell me which item you have problem with.

2. Could you please provide us a screenshot about the address error.

3. Our warehouse will decide to ship your order into haw many package according to the specification of the products you ordered.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 27, 2019 4:30 PM Reply

Hi @Kastillio

Could you please  tell me the order number.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere