Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Staff failing to help

• Dogeyes Sunday, January 6, 2019 10:47 AM Reply

After a whole story to get a device repaired/replaced. Finally they shipped me another product the only problem at that time was that it wouldn't be transferred trough airmail (I recieved an email for this). Upon opening a ticket with the question about how long it is going to take failed misserably. The staff member kept saying the shipping days for airmail even after me telling het is not bekng shipped with airmail but ground mail(as expected but I have still no confirmation). Than she acknowlegded it and said she had to inform. about it. Keep in mind I have a track and trace that says that my shipment is send out the post office but after 2-3 weeks still no update? Pretty wierd if I may say! She asked to wait a week so she could have a chance to ask another department. After asking for an update a week later she managed to say the same thing in her last post over airmail? Even when she acknowlegded first that it wasn't airmail. So first of all I really want to submit a complaint if possible. And I want the know where my package is as it has "been send" the 3 of december and it is now the 6st of januari. Its quite a shame in my eyes.

Can't paste the ticket number as I typed this on my phone, will update soon.

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Dogeyes on 1/6/2019 at 10:48 AM
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere