Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

New Site not allowing me to report anything

• sergioblabla Monday, January 07, 2019 2:17 AM Reply

Dear Madam/Sir,

since the help ticket customer system changed from cs.dx.com to help.dx.com, I'm not allowed to report any missing deliveries I'm waiting for about 6 months now!

The help.dx.com site doesn't have my orders from these last 6 months and I can't contact any sellers about missing items! I'm also not being able to contact dx support anymore about all of them! Because there's a loop from your FAQ Page about items missing for 6 months into the new site help.dx.com which doesn't have anything of my account data.

Hope you provide me some email or some help about those lost items, a broken arrived item and another one broke light after 2 months.

Sincerely

Your Client

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• sergioblabla Monday, January 07, 2019 2:23 AM Reply

Besides of that, also problem between my.dx.com, club.dx.com and the new site home.dx.com (this one is necessary to start dispute and report any problems and also doesn't have my client order data from the last 6 months)

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:25 AM Reply

Hi @sergioblabla

If you have any problems with your order, please contact us by the  below link:
    https://home.dx.com/ReportsCenter/submitList
    https://home.dx.com/orders/index.html

Posts(996) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere