Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Doogee S60, defect within year

• Petertje92 Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:38 AM Reply

Dear all,        

On January 1st 2018 I ordered a Doogee S60, that was shipped on the 28th of march 2018. Unfortunately, today the touchscreen became unresponsive out of the blue. The volume buttons are still responsive. The issue remains even after restarting the system. Would anybody know what the best course of action would be? Is there any warranty and is this covered by this warranty? Unfortunately, I do not know how to contact DX directly as the contact us part of this website seems to be a maze(-ing). ;-).

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Peter

@Alisa-Deng

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Petertje92 on 1/17/2019 at 9:05 PM
  • Petertje92 Monday, January 21, 2019 5:36 PM Reply

@Maye_Tao ?

• rgeo5 Monday, February 4, 2019 11:45 PM Reply

I would try to factory reset it, you can find how to do this online, if i remember correctly you have to power it up by maintaining 2 buttons until the Doogee logo pops up, not sure which ones.

I bought one S60 from DX with memory corruption issue...all apps tends to crash quickly and the system reboots itself some times...I bought another one from Doogee official store here and i have no problem with it. The official ones' box was seeled not the DX one btw.

Posts(82) | Reviews | Tip post

• Petertje92 Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:38 PM Reply

Thanks for the input @rgeo5 !

Unfortunately, my screen is still not responding. Everything works except it does not registrate the touch. I assume this is not something that should happen in less than a year. Any way to contact DX? They do not respond anywhere..

Thanks,

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:43 AM Reply

Hi @Petertje92

Could you please tell me the order number?

Posts(1024) | Reviews | Tip post

• Petertje92 Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:22 AM Reply

Dear @Alisa-Deng,

Thank you for your response.

The order number is:

I had to look this one up under historical orders.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 6, 2019 7:01 PM Reply

@Petertje92

All of our products come with a one-year warranty. As your package was shipped more than one year ago, the warranty period has expired. Refund or replacement for this item will be rejected, we hope you understand.

For more details, please visit here:

https://help.dx.com/index/info/aid/DKcAadCE-qjukA.html

Posts(1024) | Reviews | Tip post

• Petertje92 Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:35 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng,

I now see that shipment was done at 4-1-2018 and a final status of FullShipped was added on 28-3-2018. If it is indeed this 4th of january that you have shipped it (but I haven't recieved obviously), and it was the 17th that I made this forum makes it so that the warranty period is expired (by two weeks), I understand this.

I have read the details you posted, and agree it is past the 365 day mark by 13 days. Unfortunately, giving the lack of customer service lately and this one year warranty that leaves me with a phone that should not be broken within one year, I will no longer order anything from DX. Doogee itself has a 1 year warranty from the day of delivery, as opposed to shipment. Therefore, I will not recommend this webshop to anyone I know of anymore. Afterall, I was not able to use this phone for 365 days.

Thank you for your response, eventhough it was slow and without much help.

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere