Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

no delivery order 180808001014743791 from 25.08.2

• zmoty11 Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:15 AM Reply

What happens to this order, the question has not been delivered and the mail does not receive any reply. Is inadmissible, since August I have not received the ordered products and no response to this order.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• iedutz Tuesday, January 22, 2019 5:11 PM Reply

it seems that on the new site the Client Service is a complete mess! You cannot write a simple message, others are out of scope. If you are lucky to receive an answer, it will send you to the begining of the mess, so no help at all!

I wrote also a lot of messages on order that never arrived, and i have no answer for it!

I think we lost our money and they don't give a Sh#T!!! There are lots of people buying so, they don't care about us!

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Larry06745 Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:55 PM Reply

Me to , where is my order?

No delivery order and no response to DX along 28/12/2018.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:55 PM Reply

Hi @zmoty11

If you have any problems with your old order, please contact us by the  below link:
    https://home.dx.com/ReportsCenter/submitList
    https://home.dx.com/orders/index.html

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:57 PM Reply

Hello @Gibco33 @iedutz @Larry06745

Could you please tell me the order number you have problem with, then we can check for you.

• iedutz Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:13 PM Reply

Hi Alisa-Deng,

Glad that someone is watching at last after our problems.

My order 181127001051204119 from 27-nov-2018 didn't arrive at destination. Not even today.

I understand that your site had some modifications, but my order didn't arrive.

Thanks for taking care of the matter

• zmoty11 Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:39 PM Reply

Hello Alisa-Deng,

My problem is that I placed an order quite consistent, on August 15 and did not get anything either until today. Any attempt to get to you was in vain. The number of orders is 180808001014743791 and contains 3 products. The money was cashed but the products were not delivered. I took a lot of products from you and I trusted, but this time it seems that was a big hoax. I am very dissapointed.

We can do something or we can take your mind off of this order?

Thank you very much.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:29 PM Reply

@zmoty11

Your package have been updated, the new tracking number is AT000223714, has been delivered successfully on 2018/8/30, and you can track it via the following link:

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=AT000223714&fc=190111

So if you have not received your package, please contact your local post office to ask whether there is something wrong with your package.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:30 PM Reply

@iedutz

If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if there are any packages waiting for you to pick up andplease let us know?

• iedutz Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:06 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng: hi, I already checked many times at local post office! They have nothing for me!

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere