Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order 181224100152247703 still not delivered

• opiho Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:22 AM Reply

Hi DX,

My order 181224100152247703 is still not delivered.

None of the listed tracking sites knows anything about the tracking number (RP143826238CN).

I've used the 'Contact now' option a few times, but no one from the seller of from DX is responding.

E-mail to [email protected] is not possible.

I see no other option than to contact you through this forum.

Please respond and help me out - thank you!

Kind regards from a loyal customer.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by opiho on 1/24/2019 at 5:49 AM
  • opiho Friday, February 01, 2019 2:59 PM Reply

Because the 'ticket service' actually does not exist, and because the live chat is always showing 'unavailable' (even during Hong Kong office hours), I used the ability to submit a report under the totally unrelated option 'Creditcard certificate'. This is strange though: how on earth can you get in touch with DX nowadays....? There's a lot of sticky posts in this forum about the ticket service, the chat hotline etc, but none of them still apply and all that information seems outdated.

Anyway, I put my question there in the report section under 'Creditcard certificate', including picture of order details and number, and I got a reply!  - finally! Here's what DX said:

"Hi,you can track your pakage on https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RP144848053CN,please kindly note that tracking information is not always updated on a timely basis on logistics system. Therefore, if you cannot track your order now, then please try again a few days later."

So it turns out: the tracking number they now give, is completely different than what is listed under the order details!!

How on earth can I ever track my package then...?

Still there's the issue that after January 11 there has not been any further update other than 'air transport'.

I really fear it is lost, or stuck in some custom's warehouse on a forgotten shelf... I've never had to wait this long on DX goods, and it is not a big / expensive product.

post edited by opiho on 2/1/2019 at 3:02 PM
  • opiho Saturday, February 09, 2019 3:29 AM Reply

Pleasantly surprised, I found the package in my mailbox!!

Case closed :)

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 11, 2019 5:48 PM Reply

[email protected]

We are glad to hear that!Hope you will like its.

Posts(148) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere