Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

Geekworm Raspberry Pi Retropie details sku.486883

• MrZebedee Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:44 AM Reply

Anyone bought or can confirm if "Geekworm Raspberry Pi Retropie Game Starter Kit" sku.486883 has functional power LED and power & reset buttons like "Enhanced Mini Retro Style. NESPi Case" sku.518379?

I'd really like to buy sku.486883 but although the listing uses the same product photos as sku.518379 it doesn't specifcally state these details or that the product is "Enhanced" or "NESPi CASE+".

I tried asking using the Product FAQ tab on the product page but there's been no reply for days, and searching the DX fora for "486883" & "Retropie" yielded no product details.

Has anyone bought or can confirm if sku.486883 has these functional features?

I know you believe you understand what you think I meant but
    I'm not sure you realise what you heard isn't what I said.
    Posts(101) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by MrZebedee on 1/31/2019 at 7:51 AM
«Reply to this thread (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere