Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order shipping delay?!

• sbouwens Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:15 PM Reply

I have 2 orders which both have "Shipment Processing" status from day 1. Now after 15 days the orders have still not been shipped. I've submitted questions via the "Contact Now" button but it seems the button should read "Contact Never".

I do hope some staff reads this and can update me on the order status (When will they be shipped?) or cancel and refund my orders. DX was my favorite china shop to buy with but things seem to have changed in the past months.

Ordernrs:

and 

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, February 01, 2019 2:59 PM Reply

Hi @sbouwens

We are in the Spring Festival Holiday(a traditional festivel of China), our customer service staff will reply your message before 2019/2/11.

Posts(532) | Reviews | Tip post

• sbouwens Friday, February 01, 2019 7:31 PM Reply

You're a very large world wide shop so why is there no staff to handle tickets during the Chinese holidays?

Anyway, I do hope to get some clarification soon because this situation is disturbing along with all the other topics on this forum.

• fernandopelacini Friday, February 01, 2019 11:40 PM Reply

Same here my order #181227100118061941 is in the same status and it was place on December 27th .

Everyone have been on that festival since?

Please provide answers ASAP

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• tiagomachado Monday, February 04, 2019 3:23 AM Reply

Same problem here. Almost 30 days waiting for shipmnet of order 190112100132975235. Already tried all kinds of messages/chats/tickets/feedback but they are all off line and returning error messages.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• brunodiaspr Monday, February 04, 2019 6:02 AM Reply

Hello

It has been more than 10 days since payment was processed and so far I have not been sent.
    Please check! 

The seller is not responding!

Order Number: 190124100131664953

Help me.. 

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by brunodiaspr on 2/4/2019 at 6:04 AM
  • sbouwens Monday, February 04, 2019 5:20 PM Reply

I see that there are more desperate customers but please mind that my reported issue is for an order that has not been shipped yet. Status after weeks is still "Shipment Processing". 

There are more customers with this problem but for customers where the order has been shipped already; Up to a year ago orders would be delivered within 7 to 30 days after shipment. Nowadays this can take up to 60 days or more. Why? No idea....

• tiagomachado Monday, February 04, 2019 8:32 PM Reply

@sbouwens

maybe you didn't understand what we wrote above, but we are all in the same situation here. I'm waiting for my products to be shipped since one month. My order status is "Shipment Processing" too.

• almadajack Tuesday, February 05, 2019 3:45 AM Reply

I'm in the same situation too. I have orders that have not been sent since 10/01/2019. Customer service does not work, I hope I never have to open a dispute.

• tiagomachado Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:03 AM Reply

@almadajack

I tried to open a dispoute but not even there they are replaying :( 

Apparently the whole company doesn't exist anymore.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere