Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order shipping delay?!

• almadajack Tuesday, February 5, 2019 4:13 AM Reply

@tiagomachado

The way is to contest the purchase directly with the credit card company. Worse they do not even say, before we buy the product, that there will be a long time of processing, as does the competition.

I will, however, expect to complete one month of the most recent purchase, since I will not go back after that. Curious that MVP products are normally shipped, meaning that the company is not altogether dead.

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• sbouwens Monday, February 11, 2019 9:48 PM Reply

Just now noticed that today I did get an update on 1 of the orders. One item was out of stock and I got the option to wait or apply for a refund. Wen for the second option so will keep you posted about that.

Ordernrs:

and 

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sbouwens on 2/11/2019 at 10:00 PM
  • sbouwens Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:49 PM Reply

Well, I was hopefull yesterday but today no reply on my refund request for order 190115100160467517.

Still no reply whatsoever for order 190115100174969414. Asking for a refund there too.

I will give it another few days and then I'll contact my bank to see what they can do for me.

• masammut Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:47 PM Reply

My order is saying that its fully shipped via expedited shipping (I chose DHL) but the tracking number is fake.

Could it be that DX has become a scam site only to steal people's money?!

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by masammut on 2/14/2019 at 3:47 PM
  • sbouwens Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:08 PM Reply

So I applied for a refund....now my order is shipped!! No extra comment whatsoever, just shipped. What an administrative mess...

Trackingnr seems to be useless. Where can I track a number starting with "RH" ending on "TR"...9 numbers in the middle?

Still no reply for order 190115100174969414.

• sbouwens Monday, February 18, 2019 7:37 PM Reply

Now both orders have shipped and both tracking numbers are unknown to any tracking website. One tracking number actualy points to PTT Turkey although the number itself is unknown. This is all very suspicious....

Since I also get no replies whatsoever on my messages from the orders and here on the forum this was my last order with DX. If this is happening to many customers I doubt that DX will survive the year. Many (Chinese) sites offer the same products so customer support and contact is vital for survival in this business.

I suppose I now just have to wait to see if my orders are delivered in the end. If not I will contact my bank to see if they can be of any help or at least will block iDeal payments for DX so future customers from the Netherlands cannot be scammed.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:36 PM Reply

@sbouwens

Your message have been replied, please check.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:38 PM Reply

Hello @fernandopelacini

Your order have been cancelled.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:40 PM Reply

Hello @tiagomachado

Your message have been replied.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:42 PM Reply

Hello @brunodiaspr

Replied.

Page 2 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere