«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Items shipped to wrong country?

• edumm1 Thursday, February 07, 2019 12:36 AM Reply

Hi,

Some of the items for my order
    181218001052393080 was shipped with tracking RN208946943MY, but when I
    track the order with 17track.net display:

"Malasia Pos Malaysia to Brasil Correios Brazil 2019-01-23 15:13Brazil, Item held by Customs Others"

I have other items shipped but display for example:

"Países Bajos PostNL International Mail to Bolivia 2019-01-22 14:27 The Item is processed at PostNL"

DX Shipping options:

State/Province: Cochabamba    

Country/Region: BOLIVIA, PLURINATIONAL STATE OF   

It seems that the items was shipped to the wrong country, Could you help me whit this issue please.

Thank you.

P.D. There is no ticket service??

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 11, 2019 5:54 PM Reply

[email protected]

The destination country displayed on the 17track.net is Bolivia, is correct. please don't worry.

If the package is lost on the way or returned to us after further investigation, we will arrange for a refund or replacement for you.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• edumm1 Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:17 AM Reply

Thank you,

Once Brazil Post update track number status it displayed correct destination country. Thank you for your reply.

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere