Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Complaint

• 12345561990 Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:24 AM Reply

I am writing this message to express my dissatisfaction about two orders placed over 6 months ago. 

Unfortunately, to my surprise I have not received shipped item until today, 08 February 2019. 

Also, i had sent private messages as customer to DX and i do not received any informations about my orders..

I think that probable i have lost my money, at this site..

I do not recommend to anyone to buy from here..

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Espiritus Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:56 AM Reply

I can only confirm this. You pay DX, but get nothing - no order, no response, no reaction. 

Very dissapointing. May be it's time to move on from DX. ;-(

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 25, 2019 5:11 PM Reply

Hi @12345561990

Could you please tell me the order number.

Posts(1024) | Reviews | Tip post

• Espiritus Monday, February 25, 2019 5:18 PM Reply

Order No:  181208100197142149

Meanwhile, I've complained to PayPal, DX responded to them with tracking showing that the parcel has not been delivered and went back to DX.

So I'd like to either refund or re-send.

Thanks!

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:50 PM Reply

@Espiritus

Your package have been updated, the new tracking number is RU266199622NL, and If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if there are any packages waiting for you to pick up and please let us know? So could you please close the dispute first.

Posts(1024) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere