Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Unable to make a refund request!

• rupor Sunday, February 10, 2019 3:18 AM Reply

Hi there,

I have received a product and it's literally unusable. It's a caddy for laptops but it has no holes on the sides to screw a hard drive inside of it. So it's phisycally impossible to use. $10 wasted. 

I am trying to find a place where I can submit my request to get a refund about this defective product, but can't find it. Every possible link I find leads to this page - https://help.dx.com/Customer/index.html and it has no option to submit a ticket about anything not very specific to what they have on that page. If I try to still use it it is said on the page that product url is incorrect and won't submit it anyway. 

Is there a way a tubmit a request for a refund? Please help.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 11, 2019 5:20 PM Reply

[email protected]

Please provide the order number, we will check.

Posts(148) | Reviews | Tip post

• rupor Monday, February 11, 2019 9:16 PM Reply

Order number 181016001093028190, item number is 491584. It's defective so I'd lik to get a refund for that. Thank you.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere