Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Suggestion about your festive email promotions

• CrashinDutchman Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:54 PM Reply

This is a friendly suggestion with regard to the email promotions you send out around Valentines day, Christmas, Halloween, etc...

Today I received the email promotion for Valentines day. Today is February 12, so 2 days to Valentines day. There is no way that you are going to get my order to my doorstep within those 2 days. So, you are late and possibly missing on orders.

So, unless you just want to promote the items and think that people will buy them anyway, regardless Valentines day is just 2 days away, send those emails earlier.

Posts(96) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:49 PM Reply

I know you're trying to be helpful, but DX doesn't listen to suggestions at all. 

Over the years, several of us top ten forum members and other long time customers, have offered many many suggestions that could not only have saved them money, but could also have saved them time. No responses. 

It's sad because I used to enjoy ordering from DX very often. Now I won't order anything. At least not until I'm sure that whatever I order will actually arrive. I don't know if that day will come though.

Obviously you're free to offer all the advice you want to. Just don't be surprised if you're completely ignnored. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:59 PM Reply

Hello @CrashinDutchman

Thanks for your  suggestion, we will do it better next time.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere