Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Paypal finalize order doesn't work anymore.

• rgeo5 Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:18 PM Reply

Hello,

It's not possible to click the finish button when i order via Paypal(once paypal has redirected to DX to really finalize the order),

I'm french so maybe it's just for french people i don't know, i use normal dx.com website and the paypal redirection is automatic.

I use the last Firefox browser for Windows with adblock.

I was forced to use credit card instead.

It's the second time this year i try to buy with Paypal and it doesn't work, so there is something wrong with the site,

Please fix this!

Thanks.

Posts(82) | Reviews | Tip post

• SkalTura Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:00 PM Reply

Same problem here...

Filled in all data, but the button to pay is not working.

Cannot finish the order.

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Pacman123 Friday, February 15, 2019 6:37 AM Reply

Still doesn't work. :(

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Tolleif Saturday, February 16, 2019 5:11 PM Reply

I've had the same problem for a while.

Strange that DX.COM does not prioritize fixing the cash register. I guess they just do not want more money.

Ant the customer support page is created by idiots. The choices for what I can categorise my problem is ridicoulous. 

So I tried to file a report with a bogus category. But after typing everything, of course the submit button fails, just like it does on the Confirm and Pay button.

I tried, IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome. 

I only allow PayPal.

Luckily Alibaba values my time more so good bye!

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• drahcirl Saturday, February 23, 2019 8:46 AM Reply

Same here.  Been trying to order for three days....no joy.  Submit button doesn't work.  And the help page, As Toll said above, is pathetic!  

Canceling my intended order.  I'll buy off of Ebay instead.  

And I refuse to use a credit card.  Paypal is safe.  If you guys don't want to accept the only safe method, you must have some sort of dark plans to steal that banking info, too.

Posts(40) | Reviews | Tip post

• mudlark Monday, March 18, 2019 8:43 PM Reply

I've tried to confirm and pay on 2 different browsers and nothing. Absolute madness from DX, because, reading this thread this has been an ongoing problem. Well I'm done with them now. I only used DX out of habit and because the orders have all arrived, but I can get the same items from other sites. 

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:55 PM Reply

Hello @rgeo5

Could you please provide a screenshot about the error.

Posts(1024) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere