Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Paypal finalize order doesn't work anymore.

• rgeo5 Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:18 PM Reply

Hello,

It's not possible to click the finish button when i order via Paypal(once paypal has redirected to DX to really finalize the order),

I'm french so maybe it's just for french people i don't know, i use normal dx.com website and the paypal redirection is automatic.

I use the last Firefox browser for Windows with adblock.

I was forced to use credit card instead.

It's the second time this year i try to buy with Paypal and it doesn't work, so there is something wrong with the site,

Please fix this!

Thanks.

Posts(82) | Reviews | Tip post

• SkalTura Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:00 PM Reply

Same problem here...

Filled in all data, but the button to pay is not working.

Cannot finish the order.

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Pacman123 Friday, February 15, 2019 6:37 AM Reply

Still doesn't work. :(

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Tolleif Saturday, February 16, 2019 5:11 PM Reply

I've had the same problem for a while.

Strange that DX.COM does not prioritize fixing the cash register. I guess they just do not want more money.

Ant the customer support page is created by idiots. The choices for what I can categorise my problem is ridicoulous. 

So I tried to file a report with a bogus category. But after typing everything, of course the submit button fails, just like it does on the Confirm and Pay button.

I tried, IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome. 

I only allow PayPal.

Luckily Alibaba values my time more so good bye!

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere