Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order 181207100173209535, please refund !

• Bigben_DX Friday, February 15, 2019 11:03 PM Reply

Hi.

Placed this order on 2018/12/07.

Send a message to the seller on 2019/01/16 (via the "Contact now" link on the order detail) => no answer

Send a second message on 19/02/12, no answer yet.

The tracking number is not working from day 1.

I needed these items for the winter, and it's already nearly too late now. >:-(

Please tell me where my parcel is, or refund my paypal account so I can buy from a shop that can deliver on time the items I need...

Regards.

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bigben_DX Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:23 AM Reply

Well, finally got an "answer" on 2019/02/19 to my 2 messages on the order detail page... just to ask me to double check with my local post office.

What a joke...

I'm really disappointed.  DX used to be a reliable and serious dealer, and I placed many orders in the past few years.  This one was the last one, and DX is now blacklisted for me.

I now consider that the parcel is lost and will never get to my mailbox.

All I hope now is to get a quick refund, before having to escalate with Paypal... :(

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:00 PM Reply

@Bigben_DX

Your message  have been replied, if you have any problems, please ask in ther, our CS will follow it up.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bigben_DX Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:12 PM Reply

Finally had to escalate with Paypal after 3 or 4 stupid and useless answers on my order detail page...  Had to wait for a few weeks, but finally got my money back yesterday.

DX is definitelly blacklisted for me.  Shipping process is pure lottery, and customer service is a joke.

I'll spend my money on trusted webstores now.

Bye.

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere