Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

NO DELIVERY! O#1810300010 • ! BUYERS BEWARE !

• gcdx Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:09 AM Reply

Order Number 181030001018530816 shipped on 04 Nov 18 and tracking number provided.

Tracking number was dead on arrival and provided no information, even to the date of this post.

Have made multiple attempts at communications with DX with NO RESPONSES FROM DX.

If you are reading this and want to order from DX I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST DOING SO.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:01 AM Reply

Hi @gcdx

Could you please tell us the tracking number or SKU number you have not received.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• gcdx Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:18 AM Reply

Hello Alisa-Deng,

The tracking number I have not received is LH406071363CN.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 7, 2019 3:38 PM Reply

@gcdx

Your package have been failed to pass the security check, and we just can refund you. We will refund the money 37.19 AUD to your payment account, please check your account a few days later to confirm the refund. Thanks for your support and understanding.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• gcdx Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:02 PM Reply

I confirm refund has been received thankyou.

Other past purchases from DX have proceeded fine and without problems.

If DX had a more reliable and straight forward method of communications for shiping problems I'm sure they would get more business.

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere