Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Multiple shipment cost in my car.

• AORV0 Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:05 AM Reply

Hello, I have not bought in this site for a while, a few days ago I realized that when filling my cart at the time of choosing the type of shipment, whatever it charges me separately all shipments, for example if I have 5 items and in all select shipment type "Standar" I am charged 5 shipments of $ 3 dollars, giving a total of $ 15 only for the shipment, but I do not understand why I do not charge one as it has always been, someone could clarify why this is? Thank you.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:29 PM Reply

Hi @AORV0

Some product in the new station, we separate the price from the shipping cost, but the total price has not increased. The price of most products plus the shipping cost is cheaper than the previous free shipping plus the price of the products.

Posts(785) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere