Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Flash sales, are they gone or what?

• drahcirl Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:10 AM Reply

The "flash sales" button on the main page used to work.  It either listed the current sale items or it listed the time til the next sale started.  For the past coupel of weeks, however, it simply shows me suggestions for everyday items based on my past orders.  Is this a site thing or is it just me that seems to be not working properly?

Posts(40) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:27 AM Reply

"Is the site not working properly?"

LOL. @gasbag11 would you like to respond to this one?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:14 PM Reply

Hi @drahcirl

Could you please prvide a screenshot about the error?

Posts(1047) | Reviews | Tip post

• drahcirl Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:17 PM Reply

It's not there, Alisa.  There's nothing to screenshot.  The "flash deals" button, not the "flash sales" as I called it earlier, button used to show the flash deals items and how long they would be up and how many percents off....and a clock showing the time til the next flash deals sale.  I used to look at them many times a day when I had time.  For the last two weeks or so, the flash deals button simply brings up a page of "recommendations based on your recent history".  I haven't seen a flash deals screen in quite a while.  I'm not saying it's a huge problem, I just liked to see the flash deals.

Apologies on the bad typing, guys.  My hands get pretty stiff after a long day and it's a pain to try to fix all the typos.

post edited by drahcirl on 3/27/2019 at 7:18 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:59 PM Reply

Not being a smart a$$, but if you haven't noticed, almost nothing is working right at DX nowadays. 

The site is loaded with bugs that they either don't know how to fix, or just don't want to fix but pretend it's due to ineptness.

You might want to check this link before ordering anything here now. vv

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1488288 

If there's a problem and DX gives you store credit, you may not be able to use it even though it's your money. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• drahcirl Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:06 PM Reply

LOL   Understood, GB and Sheep.  But it's a pretty big website and they *do* offer a pretty darned good service.  The flash deals button has been fixed for me as of about 22:00 last evening.  It's working fine right now.  I just looked over the sale items.  There's a set of driver bits I'm looking at at a really good price!

The flash deals issue....I appreciate the quickie fix, guys!  

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere