Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

No way to report a problem with historical orders!

• Jh000 Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:22 AM Reply

Hi, 

I have been frantically searching how to contact DX about an order that has been placed almost 7 months ago and I still didn't even get a working tracking number. 

Acording to dx.com (https://home.dx.com/ReportsCenter/submitList), "You may leave a message on the order details page or click Contact Now on order list page." To do so, I should "Go to My Orders > Locate the order > Leave a message on the order details page or click Contact Now next to the related order number."

The problem is that my order isn't listed in "My Orders" (instead, it is in "historical order") and there is no button to request help from my order page. I left messages everywhere I could for weeks and did not get a single response so far. It is very, very frustrating. 

So, please, besides working on fixing this bug (or feature?), could you please direct me to someone who could help me with this order? 

Thank you!

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, April 2, 2019 10:09 PM Reply

If I'm not mistaken, another customer said he had the same problem but after he logged in on the forums page, (instead of the home page) everything worked normally. It's worth a try. Plus I always log in from the forums page and my account, orders, and everything else are all exactly the same as they always were. 

Let me know if it works. Thanks.  :)

P.S. If that doesn't work, post your order # and tracking # here and I'll try and contact a staff member to help you. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:16 PM Reply

Hi @Jh000

If you have any problems with your old order, please contact us by the  below link:
    https://home.dx.com/ReportsCenter/submitList
    https://home.dx.com/orders/index.html

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jh000 Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:01 PM Reply

Hi, thank you for the replies. 

I followed your advice but still cound't find the appropriate channel to report my problem. 

By going to https://home.dx.com/ReportsCenter/submitList I find 6 types of report I could choose from, but none applies to my case (i.e., order placed but not received). I even used the BUG Feedback a few weeks ago and did not get any response. 

If instead I go to https://home.dx.com/orders/index.html and search for my order, it seems it is not found. From there I can click on "Historical Order" and the order is then displayed, but after clicking the order number, there is no option available to open a ticket or something like that. The only "Available Actions" available to me is "Confirm Receipt" which obviously I won't do. 

So if you can help me, I will provide some information here.

The order in question is n. 180924001067902582 . It was composed of 4 SKUs, all of them listed as "Shipped". 

2 SKUs were already delivered last year (those with the tracking number beggining with "LX"). However, the 2 remaining itens that were supposedly shipped with tracking number beggining with DX are still missing. The tracking number itself provides no clue about where the packet was supposed to be, according to www.17track.net, and it was supposedly shipped on 10/26/2018 !!!

So I have a tracking number that does not seem to work and I have no idea what happened to my order after over 6 months of placing it. 

Could you give me a hand on this, please? 

Thank you!

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:46 AM Reply

I even used the BUG Feedback a few weeks ago and did not get any response.

You probably shouldn't expect any responses about bug reports, and for support tickets a response could take months rather than weeks - it has done since at least last May.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jh000 Thursday, April 25, 2019 11:49 PM Reply

Alisa, as I said, I tried everything you suggested but I still got no response. I don't know what to do anymore, could you help me? I left a full description of my problem above. 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:31 AM Reply

@Jh000

Please tell me the order number you have question with.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere