Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Shipment Processing, No Reply to Messages

• upperlevel Sunday, April 7, 2019 5:58 AM Reply

Order # 190329100194921848

Took a week for payment to process (despite the money leaving my bank account immediately)

Now has been in shipment processing stage for over a week, and I recieve no response to messages from seller when I message about payment or shipping.

Order is over $200 of a cell phone, would like peace of mind kindly, thanks.

Have ordered many times form. here over the years, only had one or two issues, but was able to submit tickets to DX, now I can't find anywhere to make a complaint or request support other than from the seller.

Posts(32) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 8, 2019 10:56 AM Reply

Hi @upperlevel

Your order message have been replied, please check.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• upperlevel Monday, April 8, 2019 3:00 PM Reply

Thanks for the reply, you say the item is temporarily out of stock, and so I'd like to cancel my order and get a refund as soon as possible.  Perhaps it would be good to update the product page to indicate that the item is out of stock.  I've replied to the message with my request for refund, please see my reply.

Thanks.

post edited by upperlevel on 4/8/2019 at 3:01 PM
  • upperlevel Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:38 AM Reply

I got a reply and my order was canceled. I would like to warn others that the UMIDIGI F1 Play is out of stock and is not marked as such, so if you want your phone in a reasonable amount of time please order elsewhere.

I was told my refund would take a few days to hit my account, so I'm kind of dissapointed with that since when I paid it originally went out of my account immediately, so I don't know why the processing would take multiple days.  It's annoying because I want to order the replacement elsewhere right away, but after wasting 2 weeks of time waiting on DX I now have to wait days more to make start the order process.

This is not the way it used to be on DX, the shipping times were always long, but never the rpocessing times.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:03 AM Reply

@upperlevel

Your order have been canceled, please check.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere