Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order #190303100182987686

• Luizcboda Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:59 AM Reply

I tried contact in the order page, but no one answered there. My order has been shipped, came to my town, and is now in proccess of devolution due wrong address. The address in the order page is complete and perfectly right. I need my money back, or the order sent again with a fast shippIng method. It's really disappointing.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Luizcboda Friday, April 12, 2019 3:21 AM Reply

Will I ever have an answer?

• Luizcboda Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:05 AM Reply

The seller actually answered, 2 freaking weeks later. Ignored 80% of what I said. Just posted a print of the tracking, saying the product is in my country. Indeed, it is. In the way back to China, but still in my country. The print, by the way, contains this information. You guys try really hard to do a bad job. Amazing. I still need my money back.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:46 AM Reply

Hi @Luizcboda

I have ask the seller give priority to your message, please check it later.

Posts(996) | Reviews | Tip post

• Luizcboda Thursday, May 02, 2019 9:24 PM Reply

First of all, thank you, Alisa-Deng, for the help.

Updating my case, I actually had to open a dispute in paypal (it was close to the deadline to do it). It tooks about 10 days, but Paypal just closed the case in my favour, and I will have my refund. If anyone is in the same situation, it might be the solution.

Best regards.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 09, 2019 10:12 AM Reply

@Luizcboda

Please ask in the order message, if you still have any problems.

Posts(996) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere