Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Is DX dead?

• TC19x Sunday, April 14, 2019 12:18 AM Reply

I waited about 2 months and my order hadn't even shipped.  Upon inquiring, I was told (six days later, I should add) that one of the items in my 13-item order was out of stock.  There had been no notification of this, and nothing I could see in my order details that indicated this.  Once they told me which SKU it was, I checked the online store and it shows it to be available for purchase.  What's up with that?  After 15 MORE days they finally removed the unavailable item from my order and reportedly shipped the rest.  The tracking number they put on my order doesn't work.  It's now been more than 3 months since my order was placed, and more than 3 weeks since it was (allegedly) shipped, and I have received nothing.  DX seems to have stopped responding to my inquiries.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Dirver Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:57 AM Reply

Same to me. They received my package back from the customs and asked if I wanted a refund or a resend.

I repleid but DX nevergave me a track-and-trace number nore any feedback.

I demanded a refund through PayPayl, including an offical complaint and a request to shutdown the DX.com site.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Advante Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:27 AM Reply

The last package i received was an order from January. 

Placed another order in March but everything seemed to have been put on hold.

A waste actually, as I've been a customer here for more than 5 years. I still have many orders planned and items in my cart.

Let's hope there's some update soon on the site.

Patience is a virtue.
    “All good things come to he who waits”
    Posts(146) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:40 PM Reply

Dx is still alive, just keep in mind with the recent move to new site most features have been activated but a few things are yet to be running 100%, this means there may be some delays, hopefully it won't be much longer until Dx is up to full speed

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11989) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:31 PM Reply

hopefully it won't be much longer until Dx is up to full speed

What do you base that hope on? Do you know something I don't, or are you just more hopeful than I am?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Advante Wednesday, April 17, 2019 10:24 PM Reply

I thought that the new site was to run parallel with this. Perhaps I was wrong and it is supposed to replace this site? Is the service and response better (faster) at the new site? 

Anyone has experience to share? I can't find the url to the new site. Now where's that email that DX sent me....

Patience is a virtue.
    Posts(146) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:54 AM Reply

Is the service and response better (faster) at the new site? 

Well, I made an order in December, used the contact/leave msg on my order on the 4th Jan to say they sent the wrong item, 6 weeks latter I get a response to send more pictures (because the one I sent wasn't good enough!), I missed the reply for a few weeks because you don't get told you have a reply, then another 4 week wait for the next reply!

Nearly half a year to try and get the correct item, & its still not over yet!

Having said that, I have made a few other orders and some shipped quite quickly, others sat there for 4-6 weeks, all seemingly because one item in the orders was sold out! I got refunded for the sold out item and the order got shipped a couple of days latter!

DX have a lot of work to do to make the new site better, but unless you're an old DX customer and are used to their long delays, then any new customer that has to go through what I have, will never come back.

Oh, this site only seems to be alive because DX told me they are going to keep the forum, but transfering it to the new site seems far to hard for some reason!

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:17 AM Reply

Patience is a virtue.

The early bird gets the worm. The late bird starves.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rhandinho Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:48 AM Reply

i's waiting for six month my product and no one answer me, the site is dead, the DX is dead, and i lost R$1442,77, i buyed the Pocophone F1 and never received the product... six month 10/13/2018... Why DX staff? moderators, why no one refund me? will go stay whit my money? 

Sorry for my english, i'm not speak very well the language.

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:15 AM Reply

Hi above all

Could you please tell me the order number you have problem with, then I can check for you. Please don't worry, we will try ur best to help you solve the problem.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere