Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Is DX dead?

• nasoni Wednesday, May 1, 2019 11:33 AM Reply

My order is 6 months late, postal tracking number is expired, yet DX says "please wait 1 week", before 3 weeks ago also saying "please wait 1 week".

I reported the shipment to staff a very timely 2 weeks after tracking stopped being updated, staff chose to ignore and delay, then another staff pops in 2 months later to say the previous staff has left the company, and that was the only message from the new staff also (I did reply to their every message with factual and proper information, even including the tracking code).

Alisa-Deng started handling this 2 1/2 months ago, it took her almost 2 months before she said that they're trying to actually track the package -- 5 months after it was lost. Well that's exactly 5 months too late there.

Still no product, still no refund, seems DX prefers to have a multi-year customer stop buying.

All I requested is a refund in store credits so I can continue buying.

Let this be a warning of the real state of affairs here. I've been very patient with this but enough is enough.

Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1:52 PM Reply

then another staff pops in 2 months later to say the previous staff
    has left the company, and that was the only message from the new staff
    also ... .Alisa-Deng started handling this 2 1/2 months ago

I think that means Alisa is now the only staff member left at DX.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, May 4, 2019 9:06 PM Reply

All I requested is a refund in store credits so I can continue buying.

Why on earth would you want to continue buying from a site that gave you such terrible service? 

Also, (if you weren't aware) Alisa-Deng stated that store credit can't be used for partial payments, even though it's your own money.

https://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1488288 

I'm also a long time customer and made a lot of orders and spent quite a bit of money here, but I won't buy another thing until DX fixes a whole lot of things on this site, starting with ending the thievery of store credit. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• Advante Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:07 AM Reply

If Alisa is the only staff member left at DX then it must be really tough on her... Seeing as the number of complaints of unfulfilled orders keep increasing. Based on the forum posts, she's been trying to resolve issues for quite a number of customers here. Thanks Alisa!

Patience is a virtue.
    “All good things come to he who waits”
    Posts(146) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:50 AM Reply

Hi @nasoni

Could you please tell me the order number you have problem with, then I can check for you.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• nasoni Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:51 PM Reply

You've supposedly been checking on it since 13th February this year.

Dates of your private messages:

Alisa-Deng wrote: 2/13/2019 4:48:37 PM

Alisa-Deng wrote: 4/8/2019 2:04:46 PM

Alisa-Deng wrote: 4/24/2019 9:18:42 AM

Alisa-Deng wrote: 5/8/2019 11:25:35 AM

Where, in your last message, the content is not any different from before: "please wait patiently" -- AFTER 6+ MONTHS.

What a difference between adwords and reality, the bottom of the page proudly proclaims:

"Timely refunds and replacements"

And then we meet reality, right in this thread. Still waiting for the "timely refund". All the delays have been due to DX inaction. Like mentioned before, I reported the package not updating on the tracking status after 2 weeks, in November 2018. Then we entered the DX "please wait some more" game.

Are you seriously going to resolve this some day, or do I need to start preparing for the 1st anniversary?

Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 24, 2019 10:01 PM Reply

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, but after 2 weeks of being ignored by staff, (not counting the first 6 months) do you still want to buy from here?

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, May 25, 2019 5:57 PM Reply

@gasbag11, Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Sometimes there are lots of messages waiting for processing before your order message, and we are processing in chronological order. We appreciate your understanding!

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, May 25, 2019 6:14 PM Reply

Sometimes there are lots of messages waiting for processing

Alisa, what do you mean by "sometimes"? People started complaining about one month delays for getting a response way back in May 2018. The complaints about delays haven't stopped since then.

Edit - I see I've lost about three posts since gasbag11 made his most recent post above.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 5/25/2019 at 6:16 PM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, May 27, 2019 4:59 PM Reply

@sheepish, Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused, we'll improve our service quality, and try our best to create a better user experience environment.

Page 2 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere