Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Is DX dead?

• nasoni Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:40 AM Reply

Another 2 weeks gone and no refund, not even a private message reply this time.

For a site that sells a lot of $1-$3 items, not giving a $35 refund to a customer is a big issue.

Especially when advertising "Timely refunds and replacements".

When DX told me that my money is safe with them, I guess they meant to say "in their pockets".

So where is the "timely refund" for my $35 ?

Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:00 AM Reply

@nasoni

Please provide the order number you have problem with.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• nasoni Monday, June 17, 2019 1:48 PM Reply

You're supposedly handling it already in private messages?

If that's not you, who then is using your name there?

And why is it over 5 weeks since your last reply?

On 8th April you wrote,

"We have requested the post to check this package via offline methods,"..."So please give it 1 week,"

It's now 2 months and 1 week, and all you have said during all this time can be condensed to "please wait".

I am tired of waiting.

You're holding $35 of my money, which you claimed "is safe with timely refunds", over 6 months after I reported the order for not performing in tracking.

• nasoni Monday, June 17, 2019 2:01 PM Reply

The item was SKU 852502895 , 

Samsung MicroSDXC EVO Plus Memory Card USH-1 U3 128GB Class10 Up to 100M/S Micro SD Memory Storage Card.

At which point will you even consider sending a replacement, as in "Timely refunds and replacements", if not a monetary refund ?? Seems in not less than 6 months.

All I have gotten from DX is empty promises and unreplied messages, and my $35 still not refunded nor a replacement product received.

You should NOT advertise "Timely refunds and replacements" if you're not going to honor your word when you need to, then.

E-commerce is all about TRUST, which needs to be earned by honoring your word.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, June 17, 2019 3:21 PM Reply

@nasoni

Please provide the order number.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• nasoni Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:51 PM Reply

I already provided you the order number AGAIN yesterday in Private Messages before even writing the previous message, since you had asked for it.

But why are you asking for it again when you're supposedly handling it since April? Is it not you who operates under your name in Private Messages?

Is there something wrong with your Private Messages capability, when you seem not to know what is being messaged there in your name, and you need to re-ask things that you have already asked, and supposedly handling since February 13th, when I received the first message in your name?

Sure I can provide the order number for you yet again, this makes it the 3rd time: 181026001014550602

Maybe you need to check whether your Private Messages functionality even works. If you are not receiving them, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. The system lets me to Reply to private messages, and the replies show as being there. I do not see any fault therein.

This is what has been done in your name in Private Messages this far, condensed:

-13 Feb: Please verify your address

-8 Apr: Please wait 1 week (the package was reported missing in November 2018)

-24 Apr: Please wait 1 week, if you do not hear from us, please contact us again

-8 May: Please wait patiently

-9 May new message thread: Please provide order number

-11 June new message thread: Please provide order number

-17 June new message thread: Please provide order number

What next? Ask to wait yet another week, after more than half a year elapsed? Ask for the order number once more?

Or how's about honoring your word about your guarantees and either refunding my money, or finally sending me a replacement product?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:08 PM Reply

How sad!

The DX of 4-5 years ago was a very good site. This new dx is disgusting. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:17 PM Reply

I remember the good old days at DX, when DX would accept the package was gone after two months.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• nasoni Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:36 AM Reply

I live in a rather poor country and by taking my $35, DX has practically taken an entire month's lunch budget from me, 20 lunches outside.

What a fool I am, trusting their empty talk of "your money is safe", "timely refunds and replacements".

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:11 PM Reply

Sorry that I can't help. I'm just a customer like you.

All I can suggest is to post a review of dx on sites like ResellerRatings or Trustpilot. People check those sites to see if a store has good or bad ratings. 

@Alisa-Deng. 

nasoni has been waiting almost 8 months now. Is that not enough? 

And can you please remove the top 10 badge next to my name? I don't want customers to think I have any connection at all to this site. Thank you.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/19/2019 at 8:11 PM
Page 3 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere