Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Is DX dead?

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:31 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng by not refunding nasoni, DX is admitting defeat. It means DX is not solvent. DX needs to refund nasoni and should not continue to accept new orders.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:48 PM Reply

@nasoni

Because we still  haven't received the feedback from the logistics providers, so we are sorry we can't provide you the solution  right now.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:04 PM Reply

we still  haven't received the feedback from the logistics providers

After how many months!? Get real!

Because we still  haven't received the feedback from the logistics providers

That is not an excuse!

nasoni bought from DX, not from DX's "logistics providers", so it is DX that needs to refund nasoni.

And DX should have refunded nasoni months ago!

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:39 PM Reply

nasoni bought from DX, not from DX's "logistics providers", so it is DX that needs to refund nasoni.

And DX should have refunded nasoni months ago!

I agree, but you shouldn't be surprised. After all, they've admitted right here in the forum that they will steal customers store credit. 

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1488288 

I've also seen some odd goings-on that suggests that some of their promotions might not be quite legitimate. 

And I still have that unwanted damn badge next to my name. It's a shame to think that I was actually a little proud of it when DX gave it to me. But that was the real DX. Not this new dishonest, untrustworthy dx that replaced it. 

So I guess the answer to the question; "Is DX dead?" is YES. The real DX started dying 2-3 years ago. The new dx has absolutely nothing in common with the old one.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/20/2019 at 9:24 PM
  • Pirambocas Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:06 AM Reply

Sorry to barge in another forum thread, but I am on the same situation and just cannot find the initial one in progress...

My order 190530100122248713 now says “closed”, but no refund was issued after the informed deadline. A US$400 item!!!!

Yes, DX is dead, but it will keep sucking peoples money. All I want is my money back and the end of this nightmare.

NEW BUYERS BEWARE, THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR A LONG TIME (IF YOU EVER RECEIVE IT BACK). YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE HERE, STAY AWAY!!

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, June 28, 2019 9:29 AM Reply

@nasoni, Hi, the colleague who was responsible for your message has taken leave, now I am responsible for it, sorry for any inconvenience, and could you please provide your order number and briefly describe your order problem?

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere